Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 264 265 266 267 268 ... 493 494
@oOArinaOo

pinging myself so I can buy later on
@oOArinaOo

pinging myself so I can buy later on
y0gYVS1.jpg
@miishroom Found this again! Woot! First, a question: how much ground cover would be necessary to cover a 500 pixel planter? Second, I'm placing an order: [quote][b]Bonsai (season):[/b] Not actually getting a live tree... [b]Planter Type (&Configuration):[/b] Type 1, 100 pixels [b]Planter and/or Substrate Colours:[/b] Brown planter, standard mulch [b]Plants:[/b] 1 clump of Bonebark Mold [b]Creatures:[/b] Not getting any creatures [b]Decorations:[/b] Earth runestone, brown balanced stones, light basalt spire, dead redwood [b]Placement Directions:[/b] The basalt spire should be on the far right, with the dead redwood right next to it. The bonebark mold should be on the left side of the redwood, partially covering up the roots. The earth runestone should be in the center, but ever so slightly to the left. It can sit on the moss if it needs too. The balanced stones should be in a sort of spire, but very carefully balanced, like with counterweights.[/quote] I'm super excited to order from you again!
@miishroom Found this again! Woot!

First, a question: how much ground cover would be necessary to cover a 500 pixel planter?

Second, I'm placing an order:
Quote:
Bonsai (season): Not actually getting a live tree...
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 100 pixels
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Brown planter, standard mulch
Plants: 1 clump of Bonebark Mold
Creatures: Not getting any creatures
Decorations: Earth runestone, brown balanced stones, light basalt spire, dead redwood
Placement Directions: The basalt spire should be on the far right, with the dead redwood right next to it. The bonebark mold should be on the left side of the redwood, partially covering up the roots. The earth runestone should be in the center, but ever so slightly to the left. It can sit on the moss if it needs too. The balanced stones should be in a sort of spire, but very carefully balanced, like with counterweights.

I'm super excited to order from you again!
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@Miirshroom I’m ordering another bonsai, because [s]I’m a hoarder[/s] they are just too cute [quote][b]Bonsai (season):[/b] Honey Crisp (All Season) x1 [b]Planter Type (&Configuration):[/b] type 2, 200px, Config 4 [b]Planter and/or Substrate Colours:[/b] Copper, brown clay [b]Plants:[/b] Dwarf Mushroom x1, Dayglo Thresh x1 [b]Creatures:[/b] Tokay Gecko x1, Oasis Songbird x1, Dustwing Humingbird x1 [b]Decorations:[/b]Copper coil x1(1 large), Type 2 Semi-Precious Gem Pile x1 [b]Placement Directions:[/b] Left: Copper Pot. Copper Coil to the right, Tokay Gecko centered facing left, Dayglo Thresh to the left Middle: Painted pot. Gem Pile, Dustwing hummingbird flying overhead facing the tree Right: Silver pot. Red delicious in the center, Oasis Songbird in the branches. Dwarf mushrooms by the bottom of the tree.[/quote] Payment: [columns]6 kt 1 copper muck 5 rich Copper ore 2 Jasper 10 Dustwing hummingbird 10 Tokay Gecko[nextcol] 10 Dayglo thresh 10 Honeycrisp apples 10 Dwarf Mushroom 3 Oasis songbird 1 Simple Copper Necklace[/columns] Edit: I'd also love to be added to your general pinglist :)
@Miirshroom I’m ordering another bonsai, because I’m a hoarder they are just too cute
Quote:
Bonsai (season): Honey Crisp (All Season) x1
Planter Type (&Configuration): type 2, 200px, Config 4
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Copper, brown clay
Plants: Dwarf Mushroom x1, Dayglo Thresh x1
Creatures: Tokay Gecko x1, Oasis Songbird x1, Dustwing Humingbird x1
Decorations:Copper coil x1(1 large), Type 2 Semi-Precious Gem Pile x1
Placement Directions:
Left: Copper Pot. Copper Coil to the right, Tokay Gecko centered facing left, Dayglo Thresh to the left
Middle: Painted pot. Gem Pile, Dustwing hummingbird flying overhead facing the tree
Right: Silver pot. Red delicious in the center, Oasis Songbird in the branches. Dwarf mushrooms by the bottom of the tree.

Payment:
6 kt
1 copper muck
5 rich Copper ore
2 Jasper
10 Dustwing hummingbird
10 Tokay Gecko
10 Dayglo thresh
10 Honeycrisp apples
10 Dwarf Mushroom
3 Oasis songbird
1 Simple Copper Necklace

Edit: I'd also love to be added to your general pinglist :)
m8EpPxd.pngdYMh9KZ.pngAF7803Z.png
[center]Sorry for the late reply on some of these! I've been laser-focused on finishing some new assets and adding them to the front page, and lost track of how many days it's been since I last posted here! @pooses Added! @Doodletrash1 (payment received and added to list for your new order! [i]The duskrat appears to be considering whether your gem tower is some previously unknown form of plant life.[/i] [img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/6384/f/2017/181/6/6/1057_300px_doodletrash1_by_miirshroom-dbenqdn.png[/img] @Typhoom [i]A quail has carefully wedged itself between a strand of bamboo and a tower of balanced stones. You can't help but feel anxious that it will knock the tower tumbling down.[/i] [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/1469/f/2017/181/e/e/1058_150px_typhoom_by_miirshroom-dbenqdl.png[/img] @cherryj016 [i]They say that the Earthshaker made the 11 types of runestones, fashioning them into columns of traprock that mirror the great Pillar of the World.[/i] [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/fbf4/f/2017/181/8/1/1059_100px_cherryj016_by_miirshroom-dbenqdi.png[/img] @lucidCandlemaker [i]A tree gecko tries to navigate the curving trunk that leads to the top of your Maple bonsai. It's a little trickier than the squat piece of driftwood it came from.[/i] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/6166/f/2017/181/1/8/1060_150px_lucidcandlemaker_by_miirshroom-dbenqdd.png[/img] [size=2]I want really badly to have a special event with Artist's Choice to get a chance to use all the new assets that I've been working on. But I also need the free time to find an apartment. Priorities.[/size][/center]
Sorry for the late reply on some of these! I've been laser-focused on finishing some new assets and adding them to the front page, and lost track of how many days it's been since I last posted here!

@pooses Added!

@Doodletrash1 (payment received and added to list for your new order!

The duskrat appears to be considering whether your gem tower is some previously unknown form of plant life.
1057_300px_doodletrash1_by_miirshroom-dbenqdn.png

@Typhoom
A quail has carefully wedged itself between a strand of bamboo and a tower of balanced stones. You can't help but feel anxious that it will knock the tower tumbling down.
1058_150px_typhoom_by_miirshroom-dbenqdl.png

@cherryj016
They say that the Earthshaker made the 11 types of runestones, fashioning them into columns of traprock that mirror the great Pillar of the World.
1059_100px_cherryj016_by_miirshroom-dbenqdi.png

@lucidCandlemaker
A tree gecko tries to navigate the curving trunk that leads to the top of your Maple bonsai. It's a little trickier than the squat piece of driftwood it came from.
1060_150px_lucidcandlemaker_by_miirshroom-dbenqdd.png

I want really badly to have a special event with Artist's Choice to get a chance to use all the new assets that I've been working on. But I also need the free time to find an apartment. Priorities.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miishroom Aaaa it looks amazing! Thank you so much!
@miishroom Aaaa it looks amazing! Thank you so much!
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@miirshroom Thank you! I love how it turned out :)
@miirshroom Thank you! I love how it turned out :)
m8EpPxd.pngdYMh9KZ.pngAF7803Z.png
@miirshroom ahh it's so cute, thank you!
@miirshroom ahh it's so cute, thank you!
BhWDcLm.png
@miirshoom Thank you very much. It's beautiful.
@miirshoom Thank you very much. It's beautiful.
Looking for help with a creative project. Please fill out this form if you have the time.
LINK
1060_150px_lucidcandlemaker_by_miirshroom-dbenqdd.png
@ShadowEclipse pinging myself to find later
@ShadowEclipse pinging myself to find later
for sale ->. 78075389.png . 79695285.png . 76605495.png . h0FvtF4.gif
. a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png . 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
[center][size=5][u][b]General Update![/b][/u][/size] (Belated Happy Anniversary to the Shop!) [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Teasers/00.19a.WinterSnow_zpsjv6w59t7.png[/img] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Teasers/00.17d.Wyrmwound_zpsiggvm5er.png[/img][img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Teasers/00.17e.Bony%20Cache_zpsvzv1dnuk.png[/img] [size=2]@jastoz @JCStitches @BeingOfNature @Nightmare222 @Pyramidia @kokobean22 @Winged0 @Javen @Orru @Timeweaver @Morigan @straekitty @proserpinaseeds @Urisk @Bashka @Maosayshi @Kitiara @SuzumeSan @Gingine @IronPen @Godspeed @Aleise @ModestMouse @Juushika @NoAkei @Stormdragon @Cobalt @ShadowWolf @Sunset @Ghostgirl32 @Fujo @Stannum @ArmouredHunter @JovaniSkye @stormyhearted @Elwine @lome @Clocks @Annqueru @Artemis @TricksAndThings @sgkat @Apothecaria @salander867 @saqurtuliq @NamedDame @Quenya @dualscepters @kjolvor @Abyssaurus @Azelas @Erratic @Kuroida @Mort @Electric @Renessa47 @pepster @Jazz @Tanija @Lutielle @beckyh2112 @Juyoung @Troix @amia1996 @nijuku @CartelSaide @Ponythekidrs @skyarising @Butterfliez @Perrydotto @LadyZerg @KraalofBhaga @quartzpuppy @ToxieToxie @RayFisch @Alcina @Snowcat11 @pigeonfluff @Tunesmith @wulfilalice @Beele @Hawkfeather @HeyImHylian @Cuivienen @FSkiwi10 @Cyrya @RiztheHuntress @Ambitious @Darkdragonfiend @RogueHazel @appyrose @Novetteus @tahwarts @Fiorgynn @Karneol @panopticon @MementoMori @Seagold3733 @Lyvalaea @jbapple @Parda @MahuruRaji @ineffabird @Elaendorlien @TheAlchemist @pooses @DousedInPetrol @Doodletrash1 [/size] [size=4][u][b]1. New Stone Items![/b][/u][/size] I have re-organized the preview sheets to separate all rounded/polished stones and faceted/crystal stones into groups. A number of fancy [b]Agates[/b] have been added (and prehnite), and [b]Trilobite Fossils[/b] in both the brown clay shown in the item tooltip, and a white clay variant. The [b]Quartz[/b] crystals have also been upgraded with new art. [img]http://i.imgur.com/c76cfnA.png[/img] [item=Eye Agate][item=Fortification Agate][item=Malachite Agate] [b]1x large Agate[/b] = 5x Agate item [b]3x small/medium Agate[/b] = 10x Agate item [item=Foo's Eye][item=Prehnite][item=Banded Olivine][item=Banded Ironstone] [b]2-3x Foo's Eye/Prehnite[/b] = 10x Associated item [b]1-2x Banded Olivine/Banded Ironstone[/b] = 10x Associated item [img]http://i.imgur.com/Jb6Rcru.png[/img] [item=Trilobite Fossil][item=White Pawn] [b]Brown Trilobite Fossil[/b] = 10xTrilobite Fossil [b]White Trilobite Fossil[/b] = 10xWhite Pawn (Note: single orders default to ONE large fossil or TWO small fossils, depending on space. Double order typically one large and one small.) [size=4][u][b]2. New BONE Items![/b][/u][/size] As an overdue Plague-themed items, I've drawn a variety of [b]tusks[/b] inspired by the Wyrmwound. Also adding some more bone pieces: the [b]ribcages[/b] and [b]legbones[/b] from some unfortunate small mammals, in plain or blackened variants. Bird and rodent skulls will default to the plain variety, but can be switched for blackened versions on request. The legbones can also totally be used to make some simple truss structures, for an additional fee (similar to the stone towers). [img]http://i.imgur.com/n2z8fgG.png[/img] [item=Ivory Tusk][item=Warbeast Tusk][item=Etched Tusk] [B]1 Large Tusk[/b] = 5x Associated Tusk item [B]2x Small Tusk[/b] = 5x Associated Tusk item [b]Set of 5 Tusks (range of sizes)[/b] = 15x Associated Tusk item [item=Small Ribcage][item=Cracked Blackened Ribcage] [b]1 Large Ribcage[/b] = 10x Associated ribcage item [b]2-3 Small Ribcage/Spine Pieces[/b] = 20x Associated ribcage item [item=Small Legbones][item=Chipped Blackened Legbones] [B]4-5 Scattered Legbones[/B] = 10x Associated legbone item [b]Bone Structure[/b] = 5k treasure + 10x Associated legbone/ribcage item [size=4][u][b]3. "Dragonmade" items[/b][/u][/size] I've made this new category to start adding metalwork, carvings, and other clearly manufactured items. The Fertility Statues have been updated with alternate colours to match the different clay substrates, and a Stone Fertility Statue to match the brownish stone piles. Copper Spires are the same, but can now be modified with wrapped cables. The cables can also be ordered in piles as a separate item. [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZpQMzHD.png[/img] [item=Simple Copper Necklace][item=Simple Copper Bracelets][item=Simple Copper Wing Bangles][item=Simple Copper Wing Cuffs] [b]1xLarge Copper Spire[/b] = 1x any simple copper jewelry [b]2xSmall Copper Spires[/b] = 1x any simple copper jewelry [b]All 4 Spires[/b] = 2x any simple copper jewelry [i]Note: Future plan to use the spires with lightning effect, NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.[/i] [item=Battered Laser Coil][item=Chrome Laser Head] [i]Copper spires ordered separately, but each order of wire coil or extra wires includes automatic wire wrapping for one spire (large or small).[/i] [B]Wire Coil[/b] = 10x Laser item [B]Extra Loose Wires[/b] = 5x Laser item + 2.5k treasure [item=Clay Fertility Statue][item=Stone Fertility Statue] [b]Clay Fertility Statue[/b] = 10x associated statue [b]Stone Fertility Statue[/b] = 10x associated statue [i]Fertility statues can be placed inside or outside of planter.[/i] [i]Alternate colours available for White/Red Clay or Brown Stone.[/i] [size=4][u][b]4. Snow and Wind Effects![/b][/u][/size] Snow has been long requested, but my previous method of custom designing snow drifts for every order was very slow and inconsistent in quality. Instead I have drawn up a standard [b]Snow Covering[/b] for every type of Winter bonsai (with a few exceptions, noted below), and a variety of useful shapes that can be mix'n'matched similar to the moss coverings and sand piles. Prices to add snow to the larger bonsai planter are subject to be adjusted or guidelines clarified (ask about anything that seems confusing!) I've also tentatively added the [b]Windblown[/b] effect for a number of bonsai with leaves, flowers, fruits, etc. (also listed below). It may be slow going at first depending on the tree ordered because I've only separated out sprite sheets for half of them, but on the other hand, I'll have more incentive to work on them when an order is made. I probably won't add any new bonsai to the shop until I've finished spriting all of the leaves for the existing bonsai! [img]http://i.imgur.com/Kc4EWGz.png[/img] [u]Snow Coating[/u] [left][LIST] [*] Cost of any bonsai trees paid separately [*] Bonsai snow coating is available for all WINTER bonsai with two exceptions: Potash Peach, Tortoiseshell Bamboo [*] The following SPECIAL bonsai also have snow coatings: Spring Wisp Fruit, Daytime Starwood Birch, Shadow Pine & Redwood [*] Snow coatings also prepared for Tundra Cacti, Rose Bushes, & Stone Piles [*] Note that entire planter does not need to be covered with snow. i.e. Can pay a 300px price to cover 60% of a 500px planter. Either coverage will be lighter or concentrated to one side. [/LIST][/left] [item=Hoarfrost Mauler][item=Arctic Hippalectryon][item=Shatterbone Vulture][item=Cumulus Seal] [b]1 Bonsai + 100 pixel width planter[/b] = 1x Above Familiar (or any Ice element familiar) [b]Each additional 100px[/b] = 5k treasure [b]Each additional snow coated bonsai[/b] = 1k treasure [U]Windblown[/u] [left][LIST] [*] Spring: Apple Blossoms, Wisp/Potash Peach Blossoms [*] Summer: Maple Leaves, Oak Leaves, Birch Leaves, Willow Leaves, Bamboo Leaves [*] Autumn: Maple Leaves, Oak Leaves & Acorns, Birch Leaves, Willow Leaves, Bamboo Leaves, Apple Tree Leaves & Apples [*] Special: Starwood Birch [/LIST][/left] [Item = Gale Wolf][Item=Aer Phantom][item=Windcarve Harpy][item = Ringlet Amphithere] [b]1x Bonsai[/b] = 1x Above familiar (or any Wind element familiar) [b]Each Additional Bonsai[/b] = 5k treasure (Note: Can be ordered with any planter size or type from 100px to 500px) [size=4][u][b]5. Updated Previews[/b][/u][/size] Firstly, I've added boxes around all of the preview arrangements to better illustrate the 94 pixel limit on vertical height on the orders. I feel like this is one of those things I should have done a long time ago to help visualize how much space there is; some of the bonsai are scraping the top on an ordinary flat planter. There's not enough room to move higher for the taller pot arrangements, so I often need to cover a lot of the lower trunk so that they'll fit. [img]http://i.imgur.com/6E30OJr.png[/img] Secondly, I've redone all of the creature previews to group them into categories of [b]Bird[/b], [b]Mammal[/b], [b]Reptile/Amphibian[/b] and [b]Insect[/b], for easier apples-to-apples comparisons. I've left a few spaces for future sprite updates, so hopefully I can update them quickly and won't need to redo them for a couple of months yet! [img]http://i.imgur.com/k694aDO.png[/img] [size=4][u][b]6. Yearly Retrospective[/b][/u][/size] (i.e. since November 12, 2015) [left][b]428[/b] new orders have been dropped off in the last year alone, for a total of [b]1060[/b] over the shop lifetime. Including this update, the following new items have been added in the past year: [LIST] [*]2 Bonsai [*]4 Creatures [*]7 Plants [*]17 Decoration [/LIST] [b]Snow[/b] and [b]Wind[/b] Special Effects have transitioned to being permanently on offer. Also, the beginning of two new Affiliate shops by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1913837/1][b]Kuroida[/b][/url] and [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1912860][b]Tunesmith[/b][/url] have greatly helped to spread the joy of bonsai across the site! Though they're taking hiatuses at the moment (exams being understandably more important), I'd encourage people to take a browse through their shops linked above for the lovely work they've been doing![/left] [size=2]I've also updated my ETA's on the creatures and plants that have been sitting on my to-do lists since July. As much as I'd like to get a jump on Light and Shadow themed items (which will go under the "Dragonmade" category), I should probably get the promised items finished first. On the other hand, holiday season is approaching so I wouldn't count on getting anything new done at least until January.[/size][/center]
General Update!
(Belated Happy Anniversary to the Shop!)

00.19a.WinterSnow_zpsjv6w59t7.png
00.17d.Wyrmwound_zpsiggvm5er.png00.17e.Bony%20Cache_zpsvzv1dnuk.png

@jastoz @JCStitches @BeingOfNature @Nightmare222 @Pyramidia @kokobean22 @Winged0 @Javen @Orru @Timeweaver @Morigan @straekitty @proserpinaseeds @Urisk @Bashka @Maosayshi @Kitiara @SuzumeSan @Gingine @IronPen @Godspeed @Aleise @ModestMouse @Juushika @NoAkei @Stormdragon @Cobalt @ShadowWolf @Sunset @Ghostgirl32 @Fujo @Stannum @ArmouredHunter @JovaniSkye @stormyhearted @Elwine @lome @Clocks @Annqueru @Artemis @TricksAndThings @sgkat @Apothecaria @salander867 @saqurtuliq @NamedDame @Quenya @dualscepters @kjolvor @Abyssaurus @Azelas @Erratic @Kuroida @Mort @Electric @Renessa47 @pepster @Jazz @Tanija @Lutielle @beckyh2112 @Juyoung @Troix @amia1996 @nijuku @CartelSaide @Ponythekidrs @skyarising @Butterfliez @Perrydotto @LadyZerg @KraalofBhaga @quartzpuppy @ToxieToxie @RayFisch @Alcina @Snowcat11 @pigeonfluff @Tunesmith @wulfilalice @Beele @Hawkfeather @HeyImHylian @Cuivienen @FSkiwi10 @Cyrya @RiztheHuntress @Ambitious @Darkdragonfiend @RogueHazel @appyrose @Novetteus @tahwarts @Fiorgynn @Karneol @panopticon @MementoMori @Seagold3733 @Lyvalaea @jbapple @Parda @MahuruRaji @ineffabird @Elaendorlien @TheAlchemist @pooses @DousedInPetrol @Doodletrash1

1. New Stone Items!
I have re-organized the preview sheets to separate all rounded/polished stones and faceted/crystal stones into groups. A number of fancy Agates have been added (and prehnite), and Trilobite Fossils in both the brown clay shown in the item tooltip, and a white clay variant. The Quartz crystals have also been upgraded with new art.

c76cfnA.png

Eye Agate Fortification Agate Malachite Agate
1x large Agate = 5x Agate item
3x small/medium Agate = 10x Agate item

Foo's Eye Prehnite Banded Olivine Banded Ironstone
2-3x Foo's Eye/Prehnite = 10x Associated item
1-2x Banded Olivine/Banded Ironstone = 10x Associated item

Jb6Rcru.png

Trilobite Fossil White Pawn
Brown Trilobite Fossil = 10xTrilobite Fossil
White Trilobite Fossil = 10xWhite Pawn
(Note: single orders default to ONE large fossil or TWO small fossils, depending on space. Double order typically one large and one small.)

2. New BONE Items!
As an overdue Plague-themed items, I've drawn a variety of tusks inspired by the Wyrmwound. Also adding some more bone pieces: the ribcages and legbones from some unfortunate small mammals, in plain or blackened variants. Bird and rodent skulls will default to the plain variety, but can be switched for blackened versions on request. The legbones can also totally be used to make some simple truss structures, for an additional fee (similar to the stone towers).

n2z8fgG.png

Ivory Tusk Warbeast Tusk Etched Tusk
1 Large Tusk = 5x Associated Tusk item
2x Small Tusk = 5x Associated Tusk item
Set of 5 Tusks (range of sizes) = 15x Associated Tusk item

Small Ribcage Cracked Blackened Ribcage
1 Large Ribcage = 10x Associated ribcage item
2-3 Small Ribcage/Spine Pieces = 20x Associated ribcage item

Small Legbones Chipped Blackened Legbones
4-5 Scattered Legbones = 10x Associated legbone item

Bone Structure = 5k treasure + 10x Associated legbone/ribcage item

3. "Dragonmade" items
I've made this new category to start adding metalwork, carvings, and other clearly manufactured items. The Fertility Statues have been updated with alternate colours to match the different clay substrates, and a Stone Fertility Statue to match the brownish stone piles. Copper Spires are the same, but can now be modified with wrapped cables. The cables can also be ordered in piles as a separate item.

ZpQMzHD.png

Simple Copper Necklace Simple Copper Bracelets Simple Copper Wing Bangles Simple Copper Wing Cuffs
1xLarge Copper Spire = 1x any simple copper jewelry
2xSmall Copper Spires = 1x any simple copper jewelry
All 4 Spires = 2x any simple copper jewelry
Note: Future plan to use the spires with lightning effect, NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.

Battered Laser Coil Chrome Laser Head
Copper spires ordered separately, but each order of wire coil or extra wires includes automatic wire wrapping for one spire (large or small).
Wire Coil = 10x Laser item
Extra Loose Wires = 5x Laser item + 2.5k treasure

Clay Fertility Statue Stone Fertility Statue
Clay Fertility Statue = 10x associated statue
Stone Fertility Statue = 10x associated statue
Fertility statues can be placed inside or outside of planter.
Alternate colours available for White/Red Clay or Brown Stone.

4. Snow and Wind Effects!
Snow has been long requested, but my previous method of custom designing snow drifts for every order was very slow and inconsistent in quality. Instead I have drawn up a standard Snow Covering for every type of Winter bonsai (with a few exceptions, noted below), and a variety of useful shapes that can be mix'n'matched similar to the moss coverings and sand piles. Prices to add snow to the larger bonsai planter are subject to be adjusted or guidelines clarified (ask about anything that seems confusing!)

I've also tentatively added the Windblown effect for a number of bonsai with leaves, flowers, fruits, etc. (also listed below). It may be slow going at first depending on the tree ordered because I've only separated out sprite sheets for half of them, but on the other hand, I'll have more incentive to work on them when an order is made. I probably won't add any new bonsai to the shop until I've finished spriting all of the leaves for the existing bonsai!

Kc4EWGz.png

Snow Coating
  • Cost of any bonsai trees paid separately
  • Bonsai snow coating is available for all WINTER bonsai with two exceptions: Potash Peach, Tortoiseshell Bamboo
  • The following SPECIAL bonsai also have snow coatings: Spring Wisp Fruit, Daytime Starwood Birch, Shadow Pine & Redwood
  • Snow coatings also prepared for Tundra Cacti, Rose Bushes, & Stone Piles
  • Note that entire planter does not need to be covered with snow. i.e. Can pay a 300px price to cover 60% of a 500px planter. Either coverage will be lighter or concentrated to one side.

Hoarfrost Mauler Arctic Hippalectryon Shatterbone Vulture Cumulus Seal
1 Bonsai + 100 pixel width planter = 1x Above Familiar (or any Ice element familiar)
Each additional 100px = 5k treasure
Each additional snow coated bonsai = 1k treasure

Windblown
  • Spring: Apple Blossoms, Wisp/Potash Peach Blossoms
  • Summer: Maple Leaves, Oak Leaves, Birch Leaves, Willow Leaves, Bamboo Leaves
  • Autumn: Maple Leaves, Oak Leaves & Acorns, Birch Leaves, Willow Leaves, Bamboo Leaves, Apple Tree Leaves & Apples
  • Special: Starwood Birch

Gale Wolf Aer Phantom Windcarve Harpy Ringlet Amphithere
1x Bonsai = 1x Above familiar (or any Wind element familiar)
Each Additional Bonsai = 5k treasure
(Note: Can be ordered with any planter size or type from 100px to 500px)

5. Updated Previews
Firstly, I've added boxes around all of the preview arrangements to better illustrate the 94 pixel limit on vertical height on the orders. I feel like this is one of those things I should have done a long time ago to help visualize how much space there is; some of the bonsai are scraping the top on an ordinary flat planter. There's not enough room to move higher for the taller pot arrangements, so I often need to cover a lot of the lower trunk so that they'll fit.

6E30OJr.png

Secondly, I've redone all of the creature previews to group them into categories of Bird, Mammal, Reptile/Amphibian and Insect, for easier apples-to-apples comparisons. I've left a few spaces for future sprite updates, so hopefully I can update them quickly and won't need to redo them for a couple of months yet!

k694aDO.png

6. Yearly Retrospective
(i.e. since November 12, 2015)
428 new orders have been dropped off in the last year alone,
for a total of 1060 over the shop lifetime.

Including this update, the following new items have been added in the past year:
  • 2 Bonsai
  • 4 Creatures
  • 7 Plants
  • 17 Decoration

Snow and Wind Special Effects have transitioned to being permanently on offer.

Also, the beginning of two new Affiliate shops by Kuroida and Tunesmith have greatly helped to spread the joy of bonsai across the site! Though they're taking hiatuses at the moment (exams being understandably more important), I'd encourage people to take a browse through their shops linked above for the lovely work they've been doing!

I've also updated my ETA's on the creatures and plants that have been sitting on my to-do lists since July. As much as I'd like to get a jump on Light and Shadow themed items (which will go under the "Dragonmade" category), I should probably get the promised items finished first. On the other hand, holiday season is approaching so I wouldn't count on getting anything new done at least until January.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
1 2 ... 264 265 266 267 268 ... 493 494