Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 252 253 254 255 256 ... 493 494
@miirshroom :D Oh man its beautiful! ^_^ Thank you so much!!! I love the descriptions you add to them <3

Quick question(s), is there crystal substrate in the center pot of the 2nd config? If not don't stress, you can add it in when ever you get to the Update Order for this bonsai <3

Plants: Ivy #1, Thresh, Milkweed, (2) Fire Flower Pods, (1) Fire Flower
Decorations: Light-runestone
Placement Directions:
Config 1: small Hallowed Ivy @ base of trident maple, tiny Fire Flower Pod in center pot
Config 2: Fire Flower pod tucked just to the right of the sugar maple, Light Runestone in the empty area
Config 3: Dayglo Thresh in the left pot, small fire flower in center pot & Golden Milkweed (facing left) in the right pot

Payment: 10kt, 10 Hallowed Ivy. 10 Dayglo Thresh, 10 Golden Milkweed, 30 Fireflowers

*Edit* I have created a reference image for your convenience http://i.imgur.com/amWlTki.png
@miirshroom :D Oh man its beautiful! ^_^ Thank you so much!!! I love the descriptions you add to them <3

Quick question(s), is there crystal substrate in the center pot of the 2nd config? If not don't stress, you can add it in when ever you get to the Update Order for this bonsai <3

Plants: Ivy #1, Thresh, Milkweed, (2) Fire Flower Pods, (1) Fire Flower
Decorations: Light-runestone
Placement Directions:
Config 1: small Hallowed Ivy @ base of trident maple, tiny Fire Flower Pod in center pot
Config 2: Fire Flower pod tucked just to the right of the sugar maple, Light Runestone in the empty area
Config 3: Dayglo Thresh in the left pot, small fire flower in center pot & Golden Milkweed (facing left) in the right pot

Payment: 10kt, 10 Hallowed Ivy. 10 Dayglo Thresh, 10 Golden Milkweed, 30 Fireflowers

*Edit* I have created a reference image for your convenience http://i.imgur.com/amWlTki.png
eO9J5Cj.png
OMG SNEKS
OMG SNEKS
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@miirshroom

Hello, could I be added to all the pinglists, please?
@miirshroom

Hello, could I be added to all the pinglists, please?
hWsjkHE.png
[center]@FlightRiser2005 Sure, you can go up to 300px (I'll be starting on your's soon but haven't yet) @Lacrima Removing the substrate in certain pots is a deliberate choice for when the top of the pot is above the base of the roots (so like, the substrate is well below the rim of the pot). I can add it back in though if you'd like. Added to the queue for that update! @Nekophobia sneks :) I've added you to the queue, but could you please post your order in this thread and send payment for the Light Runestone and pastel gem pile? @Elaendorlien Added to the pinglists! @itsrainingice [i]Blue glow Stripe glow Tree glow ...but Crow no-glow[/i] [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/fea7/f/2017/181/8/2/1010_200px_itsrainingice_by_miirshroom-dbensvg.png[/img] @Hexacoatl [i]As soon as any one butterfly takes off to flutter about, another will appear to take it's place. Of course, some don't flutter far as they're snatched by a hungry dragon or feathered friend.[/i] [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/a09c/f/2017/181/1/d/1008_b_150px_hexacoatl_by_miirshroom-dbensvp.png[/img] @LHshey [i]Placing a Nature runestone on top of a stone piles greatly increases the spread of mosses from the underlying soil. The moss in some of these planter pots has been grown over built-up piles of stones.[/i] [img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/438f/f/2017/181/8/b/1005_pots400_lhshey_by_miirshroom-dbensw1.png[/img] [size=2]Very pretty update to the logs in that latest update. I feel like I should really get working on drawing the Fir bonsai so I can collect more of them.[/size][/center]
@FlightRiser2005 Sure, you can go up to 300px (I'll be starting on your's soon but haven't yet)

@Lacrima Removing the substrate in certain pots is a deliberate choice for when the top of the pot is above the base of the roots (so like, the substrate is well below the rim of the pot). I can add it back in though if you'd like. Added to the queue for that update!

@Nekophobia sneks :)
I've added you to the queue, but could you please post your order in this thread and send payment for the Light Runestone and pastel gem pile?

@Elaendorlien Added to the pinglists!

@itsrainingice
Blue glow
Stripe glow
Tree glow
...but Crow no-glow

1010_200px_itsrainingice_by_miirshroom-dbensvg.png

@Hexacoatl
As soon as any one butterfly takes off to flutter about, another will appear to take it's place. Of course, some don't flutter far as they're snatched by a hungry dragon or feathered friend.
1008_b_150px_hexacoatl_by_miirshroom-dbensvp.png

@LHshey
Placing a Nature runestone on top of a stone piles greatly increases the spread of mosses from the underlying soil. The moss in some of these planter pots has been grown over built-up piles of stones.
1005_pots400_lhshey_by_miirshroom-dbensw1.png

Very pretty update to the logs in that latest update. I feel like I should really get working on drawing the Fir bonsai so I can collect more of them.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom Aha! That makes sense! Thank you for letting me know :D
@miirshroom Aha! That makes sense! Thank you for letting me know :D
eO9J5Cj.png
@miirshroom

Perfect. Could you make it 300 pw please?
@miirshroom

Perfect. Could you make it 300 pw please?
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
"I may be a robot, but the thought of my friends dying fills me with sadness."
@miirshroom Thank you!
@miirshroom Thank you!
G2akZ1Q.gif
+ 3 hrs
any prns
—————
giphy.gif
Bamboo Shoot
@miirshroom It's beautiful, thank you! :D
@miirshroom It's beautiful, thank you! :D
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
@miirshroom Wow, thank you! It's even better than I imagined! :D
@miirshroom Wow, thank you! It's even better than I imagined! :D
F0SA25W.pngWqDBh9A.png
@miirshroom Hello again! May I please place an order?

Bonsai (season): 1 Miniature Potash Peach - Spring
1 Japanese Maple - Spring
1 Red Delicious Apple Tree - Spring
Planter Type (&Configuration): Can I get pots, but instead of the smallest pot, a 300 pixels wide ceramic dish?
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: 1 pot Red, 1 pot Pearly, the ceramic dish in Rose
Pink Quartz substrate
Plants: Maidens Blush clusters (is this a flat fee??)
1 Cliffside Milkweed (I'd like to cash-in my free milkweed for this)
1 Upright pink rosebush
1 Red Emperor Tulip
1 Carnaval Tulip
Creatures: 1 Fallout Whisper
1 Toxindiver
Decorations: A chunk of Rose Quartz 'cause just having it as the substrate isn't enough!!! And 2 small Crystalspine Spires
Placement Directions: I made a mockup!

Total cost:
15x Miniature Potash Peach
15x Maple Seed
10x Red Delicious Apple
1x Red Sludge
5x Rich Iron Ore
10x Small Block of Granite
10x Maidens Blush
1x Withered Rose
1x Blushing Pink Rose
10x Red Emperor Tulip
10x Carnaval Tulip
10x Fallout Whisper
10x Toxindiver
10x Rose Quartz
1x familiar
Some amount of treasure (h e l p)

Please please please let me know if I forgot something (I didn't even try to figure out the treasure cost on top of the items.....I'm sorry D:) and if my order is okay!!!
@miirshroom Hello again! May I please place an order?

Bonsai (season): 1 Miniature Potash Peach - Spring
1 Japanese Maple - Spring
1 Red Delicious Apple Tree - Spring
Planter Type (&Configuration): Can I get pots, but instead of the smallest pot, a 300 pixels wide ceramic dish?
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: 1 pot Red, 1 pot Pearly, the ceramic dish in Rose
Pink Quartz substrate
Plants: Maidens Blush clusters (is this a flat fee??)
1 Cliffside Milkweed (I'd like to cash-in my free milkweed for this)
1 Upright pink rosebush
1 Red Emperor Tulip
1 Carnaval Tulip
Creatures: 1 Fallout Whisper
1 Toxindiver
Decorations: A chunk of Rose Quartz 'cause just having it as the substrate isn't enough!!! And 2 small Crystalspine Spires
Placement Directions: I made a mockup!

Total cost:
15x Miniature Potash Peach
15x Maple Seed
10x Red Delicious Apple
1x Red Sludge
5x Rich Iron Ore
10x Small Block of Granite
10x Maidens Blush
1x Withered Rose
1x Blushing Pink Rose
10x Red Emperor Tulip
10x Carnaval Tulip
10x Fallout Whisper
10x Toxindiver
10x Rose Quartz
1x familiar
Some amount of treasure (h e l p)

Please please please let me know if I forgot something (I didn't even try to figure out the treasure cost on top of the items.....I'm sorry D:) and if my order is okay!!!
cZLsLHr.png
1 2 ... 252 253 254 255 256 ... 493 494