Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 249 250 251 252 253 ... 493 494
@Miirshroom
Omg that looks amazing!! Thanks so much :D
@Miirshroom
Omg that looks amazing!! Thanks so much :D
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): deadwood maple x 1, deadwood oak x 1
Planter Type (&Configuration): type 1, 200px wide
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: basic grey ceramic and brown clay
Plants: desert scrub grass x 1
Creatures: leucistic crow x 1 (back to front)
Decorations: small wood log x 1, crystal quarz crystal x 1, bird skulls x 3
Placement Directions: place the deadwood maple to the rightmost edge of the planter and the crow sitting on it. i'd like for the oak and the crystal to be close together and the grass to be to the left of the oak. the sparrow skulls and the wood log can be placed as you see fit, but i'd like for the leftmost part of the planter to be almost empty.

payment:

6kt
5 x driftwood
10 x crystal quarz
10 x leucistic crow
10 x sparrow skull
20 x crumbling leather
10 x desert scrub
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): deadwood maple x 1, deadwood oak x 1
Planter Type (&Configuration): type 1, 200px wide
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: basic grey ceramic and brown clay
Plants: desert scrub grass x 1
Creatures: leucistic crow x 1 (back to front)
Decorations: small wood log x 1, crystal quarz crystal x 1, bird skulls x 3
Placement Directions: place the deadwood maple to the rightmost edge of the planter and the crow sitting on it. i'd like for the oak and the crystal to be close together and the grass to be to the left of the oak. the sparrow skulls and the wood log can be placed as you see fit, but i'd like for the leftmost part of the planter to be almost empty.

payment:

6kt
5 x driftwood
10 x crystal quarz
10 x leucistic crow
10 x sparrow skull
20 x crumbling leather
10 x desert scrub
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
@miirshroom
so sorry for such a late reply, thank you so much for making my bonsai- it's lovely ♥
@miirshroom
so sorry for such a late reply, thank you so much for making my bonsai- it's lovely ♥
f2u_roses_by_pupbloom-dbfo28p.png
previously Cinccino
Whee, my mom @Zonie57 and I have finally gotten around to planning our bonsai! [img]http://www.gomotes.com/emoticon/biggrin.gif[/img] I have a question, @miirshroom. There is so very much prettiness I'm having a hard time sticking to just three pots—would it be possible to get a fourth small pot added to a 200px configuration? ;; Thanks so much~!
Whee, my mom @Zonie57 and I have finally gotten around to planning our bonsai! biggrin.gif

I have a question, @miirshroom. There is so very much prettiness I'm having a hard time sticking to just three pots—would it be possible to get a fourth small pot added to a 200px configuration? ;;

Thanks so much~!
0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
@DecemberStar
Pinning myself to find again
@DecemberStar
Pinning myself to find again
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

@miirshroom Saw your note on first page and I updated the post with my order. Apologies for leaving that out!
@miirshroom Saw your note on first page and I updated the post with my order. Apologies for leaving that out!
eO9J5Cj.png
This is amazing! So I would just give a sum of money and the ingredients for what I'd like?
This is amazing! So I would just give a sum of money and the ingredients for what I'd like?
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): Red Maple (Autumn) x1
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 150px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: RED, White clay substrate
Plants:, Cindershroom x3
Creatures: Roan mouse x2
Misc : One clay fertility statue in the middle of the cinder shooms
Placement Directions: Space the Cindershrooms evenly across the base of the planter. Have one roan mouse sitting at the base of the tree while the other is sitting among the lower branches of the tree. ( mouse on the ground on the left side of the trunk with the in tree mouse to the right of the trunk)

Payment
X5 jasper
X15 red maple leaf
Cindershrrom x 30
Cliffside milkweed x 10
Roan mouse x20
Clay fertlity statue x 10
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): Red Maple (Autumn) x1
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 150px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: RED, White clay substrate
Plants:, Cindershroom x3
Creatures: Roan mouse x2
Misc : One clay fertility statue in the middle of the cinder shooms
Placement Directions: Space the Cindershrooms evenly across the base of the planter. Have one roan mouse sitting at the base of the tree while the other is sitting among the lower branches of the tree. ( mouse on the ground on the left side of the trunk with the in tree mouse to the right of the trunk)

Payment
X5 jasper
X15 red maple leaf
Cindershrrom x 30
Cliffside milkweed x 10
Roan mouse x20
Clay fertlity statue x 10
vivigino2.gif 551gino.gif
[center]@Darkswirl @aearinn @SilentStep @witchoflife Orders received and added to the list! @Kattata Sorry for the late reply! I would recommend that if you want a 4th pot added the image width should be increased by 50px to make space, and an additional cost of 2.5k treasure on top of the base cost. @Lacrima ah, sorry about that, I made the note but never got around to sending a message! @ChancellorOfButts yep, the amounts of each item that you'd need are listed on the front page! @Exaltier Sorry, I got side-tracked a bit and forgot about the update. Switched for the white planter! [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/bb54/f/2017/185/b/0/995_b_500px_exaltier_by_miirshroom-dbf4peq.png[/img] [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/2c87/f/2017/185/9/3/995_snow_b_500px_exaltier_by_miirshroom-dbf4prs.png[/img] Dropping off orders [b]998-1000[/b] today! Horray! @Parselmouth [i]Under the influence of a Nature fragment, the grasses in this planter will grow all the way up to the lower branches of your maple bonsai if you don't take care to have them clipped occasionally.[/i] [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/a1af/f/2017/185/6/7/998_200px_parselmouth_by_miirshroom-dbf4prb.png[/img] @Jadebird [i]The frog and the bird sheltering at your Starwood bonsai *ribbit* and *chickadee-dee-dee* in perfect time with each other.[/i] [img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/4773/f/2017/185/4/4/999_b_150px_jadebird_by_miirshroom-dbf4pr7.png[/img] @Rarecinnimonroll [i]Oaks stand guard at the edges of your planter; a buffer against the world for this tiny valley landscape.[/i] [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/08e8/f/2017/181/3/e/1000_500px_rarecinnimonroll_by_miirshroom-dbenswm.png[/img] [size=2]I've fallen pretty far off track from what art assets I wanted completed by the end of August. But I did update the front page with some new things and will make an announcement soon![/size][/center]
@Darkswirl @aearinn @SilentStep @witchoflife Orders received and added to the list!

@Kattata Sorry for the late reply! I would recommend that if you want a 4th pot added the image width should be increased by 50px to make space, and an additional cost of 2.5k treasure on top of the base cost.

@Lacrima ah, sorry about that, I made the note but never got around to sending a message!

@ChancellorOfButts yep, the amounts of each item that you'd need are listed on the front page!

@Exaltier Sorry, I got side-tracked a bit and forgot about the update. Switched for the white planter!
995_b_500px_exaltier_by_miirshroom-dbf4peq.png
995_snow_b_500px_exaltier_by_miirshroom-dbf4prs.png

Dropping off orders 998-1000 today! Horray!

@Parselmouth
Under the influence of a Nature fragment, the grasses in this planter will grow all the way up to the lower branches of your maple bonsai if you don't take care to have them clipped occasionally.
998_200px_parselmouth_by_miirshroom-dbf4prb.png

@Jadebird
The frog and the bird sheltering at your Starwood bonsai *ribbit* and *chickadee-dee-dee* in perfect time with each other.
999_b_150px_jadebird_by_miirshroom-dbf4pr7.png

@Rarecinnimonroll
Oaks stand guard at the edges of your planter; a buffer against the world for this tiny valley landscape.
1000_500px_rarecinnimonroll_by_miirshroom-dbenswm.png

I've fallen pretty far off track from what art assets I wanted completed by the end of August. But I did update the front page with some new things and will make an announcement soon!
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@Miirshroom

No worries boss! Figured you were busy so I went ahead and got it fixed! Can't wait to see the final product =D
@Miirshroom

No worries boss! Figured you were busy so I went ahead and got it fixed! Can't wait to see the final product =D
eO9J5Cj.png
1 2 ... 249 250 251 252 253 ... 493 494