Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 248 249 250 251 252 ... 493 494
@miirshroom
Bonsai (season): Smoke Potash Peach
Planter Type (&Configuration): 150 px 7.
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Silver and Rose
Plants: Cindershroom
Creatures: medium reptile, owlet
Decorations: Fertility Statue, Smoky Quartz.
Placement Directions: Just put what you think looks right.

Thanks in advance!
Sending payment when you ask!
@miirshroom
Bonsai (season): Smoke Potash Peach
Planter Type (&Configuration): 150 px 7.
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Silver and Rose
Plants: Cindershroom
Creatures: medium reptile, owlet
Decorations: Fertility Statue, Smoky Quartz.
Placement Directions: Just put what you think looks right.

Thanks in advance!
Sending payment when you ask!
1013.Pots200.Darkswirl_zpsspqg8esb.png0qgn0.gifJQoNI.gifDm7us.gifAVtS2.gif
This is my very first order, I'm so excited :3 Please let me know if anything looks wrong!

Bonsai (season): Honeycrisp apple (Spring)
Planter Type (&Configuration): 200px, type 1
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Olive planter, mulch substrate
Plants: 3 clumps sweet grass, small dustbowl ivy, 2 clumps maidens blush chickweed
Creatures: Ruby-throated hummingbird (flying please!), sandstrike hedgehog, 2 false-peacock quail (one male, one female)
Decorations: Nature runestone
Placement Directions: Artist's choice for sure!
This is my very first order, I'm so excited :3 Please let me know if anything looks wrong!

Bonsai (season): Honeycrisp apple (Spring)
Planter Type (&Configuration): 200px, type 1
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Olive planter, mulch substrate
Plants: 3 clumps sweet grass, small dustbowl ivy, 2 clumps maidens blush chickweed
Creatures: Ruby-throated hummingbird (flying please!), sandstrike hedgehog, 2 false-peacock quail (one male, one female)
Decorations: Nature runestone
Placement Directions: Artist's choice for sure!
TKnzRtf.png1pKKwg6.pngUTc7X3Y.png
Can I save this post and edit in the specifics of the orders once we've figured them out?

I'd like to order one for myself, and one for my wonderful momma @Zonie57.

FINGERS CROSSED OH MY GOSH D8
Can I save this post and edit in the specifics of the orders once we've figured them out?

I'd like to order one for myself, and one for my wonderful momma @Zonie57.

FINGERS CROSSED OH MY GOSH D8
0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
@miirshroom Could you add me to all the pinglists, please?
@miirshroom Could you add me to all the pinglists, please?
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
[center]@Hexacoatl @paintm0nky @TheVandal @coolbeans @briar Orders received and added to the list! @Darkswirl Can you possibly edit in the type of ground cover and reptiles? Also feel free to send payment when you'd like! @Kattata You could keep the post but it doesn't make much difference since I add people to the queue only after receiving payments! @QueenParda [i]A Roan Mouse freezes under the stern gaze of a perched crow, and tries not to flinch as the falling leaves fly past.[/i] [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/fa43/f/2017/185/3/3/993_pots200_queenparda_by_miirshroom-dbf4pf1.png[/img][img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/bc23/f/2017/185/6/e/993_leaves_pots200_queenparda_by_miirshroom-dbf4pf7.png[/img] @Snowcat11 [i]Ghost lightning flickers through a Shadowed wood. It seems to be repelled from touching the Shimmering Pinecones on the Pine bonsai.[/i] [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/2657/f/2017/185/9/e/994_lightning_b_300px_snowcat11_by_miirshroom-dbf4pev.png[/img] [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/66e6/f/2017/185/d/5/994_b_300px_snowcat11_by_miirshroom-dbf4pey.png[/img] @Exaltier [i]The snapdragons found in the Crystal Pools are unusually resistant to cold and do not wither when coated in frost. Tests by Arcane dragons have found the blooms to be rich in crystalline minerals that protect the cells from being ruined by the freeze-thaw cycle. [/i] [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/2c87/f/2017/185/9/3/995_snow_b_500px_exaltier_by_miirshroom-dbf4prs.png[/img] [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/bb54/f/2017/185/b/0/995_b_500px_exaltier_by_miirshroom-dbf4peq.png[/img] @RayFisch I'm not sure if I was supposed to add a birch of some kind? I got 15x Birch Twigs from you with the order. [i]A static charge has formed in the deadwood Redwood bonsai in this planter, the moisture being drained by mold and Redblood Sappers. An arc of Lightning jumps from the mini Tempest Spire![/i] [img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/8f36/f/2017/185/a/7/996_b_lightning_500px_rayfisch_by_miirshroom-dbf4prm.png[/img] [img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/02c0/f/2017/185/6/a/996_b_500px_rayfisch_by_miirshroom-dbf4prp.png[/img] @ineffabird [i]Clinging to the leeside of a stone spire, Flowers spinning by like pinwheels, Wings like blue ribbons in the breeze.[/i] [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/c799/f/2017/185/5/f/997_100px_ineffabird_by_miirshroom-dbf4prh.png[/img][img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/5ee7/f/2017/185/4/5/997_blossoms_100px_ineffabird_by_miirshroom-dbf4pre.png[/img] [size=2]Passed by a rainbow AND a nice waterfall on the way home from work today. That was cheerful after the gloomy late afternoon rainstorm.[/size][/center]
@Hexacoatl @paintm0nky @TheVandal @coolbeans @briar Orders received and added to the list!

@Darkswirl Can you possibly edit in the type of ground cover and reptiles? Also feel free to send payment when you'd like!

@Kattata You could keep the post but it doesn't make much difference since I add people to the queue only after receiving payments!

@QueenParda
A Roan Mouse freezes under the stern gaze of a perched crow, and tries not to flinch as the falling leaves fly past.
993_pots200_queenparda_by_miirshroom-dbf4pf1.png993_leaves_pots200_queenparda_by_miirshroom-dbf4pf7.png

@Snowcat11
Ghost lightning flickers through a Shadowed wood. It seems to be repelled from touching the Shimmering Pinecones on the Pine bonsai.
994_lightning_b_300px_snowcat11_by_miirshroom-dbf4pev.png

994_b_300px_snowcat11_by_miirshroom-dbf4pey.png

@Exaltier
The snapdragons found in the Crystal Pools are unusually resistant to cold and do not wither when coated in frost. Tests by Arcane dragons have found the blooms to be rich in crystalline minerals that protect the cells from being ruined by the freeze-thaw cycle.
995_snow_b_500px_exaltier_by_miirshroom-dbf4prs.png

995_b_500px_exaltier_by_miirshroom-dbf4peq.png

@RayFisch I'm not sure if I was supposed to add a birch of some kind? I got 15x Birch Twigs from you with the order.

A static charge has formed in the deadwood Redwood bonsai in this planter, the moisture being drained by mold and Redblood Sappers. An arc of Lightning jumps from the mini Tempest Spire!
996_b_lightning_500px_rayfisch_by_miirshroom-dbf4prm.png
996_b_500px_rayfisch_by_miirshroom-dbf4prp.png

@ineffabird
Clinging to the leeside of a stone spire,
Flowers spinning by like pinwheels,
Wings like blue ribbons in the breeze.

997_100px_ineffabird_by_miirshroom-dbf4prh.png997_blossoms_100px_ineffabird_by_miirshroom-dbf4pre.png

Passed by a rainbow AND a nice waterfall on the way home from work today. That was cheerful after the gloomy late afternoon rainstorm.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom

That is so lovely! And clustered cuz I'm a clusterful mess too XD

Could I ask if the white(granite fragment) planter caused problems? Like did it blend in too much or was it too hard to work with. That or did I send you th wrong materials uwu...

Just wanted to know because I think that one is black or regular or whatever that one was called again XD (I don't hate it, it still looks amazing!)
@miirshroom

That is so lovely! And clustered cuz I'm a clusterful mess too XD

Could I ask if the white(granite fragment) planter caused problems? Like did it blend in too much or was it too hard to work with. That or did I send you th wrong materials uwu...

Just wanted to know because I think that one is black or regular or whatever that one was called again XD (I don't hate it, it still looks amazing!)
@miirshroom
Your haiku is just the sweetest, loveliest addition to the bonsai I could imagine - the bonsai itself being so pretty as well. Thank you so much! Would you mind if i include your poem with the bonsai in my dragon's bio? With credit of course!
@miirshroom
Your haiku is just the sweetest, loveliest addition to the bonsai I could imagine - the bonsai itself being so pretty as well. Thank you so much! Would you mind if i include your poem with the bonsai in my dragon's bio? With credit of course!
@miirshroom
thank you so much! its absolutely gorgeous!!!!
@miirshroom
thank you so much! its absolutely gorgeous!!!!
34b0ac572fe2964030b619c6fa767c27062fe549.pngLwpsqYS.png1a44f62d21ba71e105062be026d9747d4f426e80.png
@Exaltier Sorry, I either turned off the layer accidentally or missed the bit about the white planter in your order (I might have seen the words "plain grey ceramic" and thought that was the colour) Can fix tomorrow!

@ineffabird That one I'd maybe just call a poem (not the right syllable structure for a haiku). But yeah, feel free to use it wherever you'd like!

@Snowcat11 glad that you like it!
@Exaltier Sorry, I either turned off the layer accidentally or missed the bit about the white planter in your order (I might have seen the words "plain grey ceramic" and thought that was the colour) Can fix tomorrow!

@ineffabird That one I'd maybe just call a poem (not the right syllable structure for a haiku). But yeah, feel free to use it wherever you'd like!

@Snowcat11 glad that you like it!
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom

woah this one looks really awesome :D i love the desert-y look.

i originally planned to use a winter birch instead of the dead redwood as lightning strike point and apparently i forgot to remove the twigs from my stuff-i-need-to-send-list xD

so everything's perfect! thank you so much :3
@miirshroom

woah this one looks really awesome :D i love the desert-y look.

i originally planned to use a winter birch instead of the dead redwood as lightning strike point and apparently i forgot to remove the twigs from my stuff-i-need-to-send-list xD

so everything's perfect! thank you so much :3
Qr1pg0s.png
1 2 ... 248 249 250 251 252 ... 493 494