Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 236 237 238 239 240 ... 493 494
[center][size=5][u][b]General Update![/b][/u][/size] I had a decent update prepared a couple of days ago, but then kept having more ideas. [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Teasers/00.16.Cacti_zpszzimwj1a.png[/img] [size=2]@Abyssaurus @Alcina @Aleise @Ambitious @Angii @Annqueru @Apothecaria @ArmouredHunter @Artemis @Azelas @Bashka @Beele @BeingOfNature @Butterfliez @CartelSaide @Clocks @Cobalt @Cuivienen @Cyrya @Darkdragonfiend @Electric @Elwine @Erratic @FSkiwi10 @Fiorgynn @Fujo @Ghostgirl32 @Gingine @Godspeed @Hawkfeather @HeyImHylian @IronPen @JCStitches @Javen @Jazz @JovaniSkye @Juushika @Juyoung @Karneol @Kitiara @KraalofBhaga @Kuroida @LadyZerg @Lutielle @Maosayshi @MementoMori @ModestMouse @Morigan @Mort @NamedDame @Nightmare222 @NoAkei @Novetteus @Orru @Perrydotto @Ponythekidrs @Pyramidia @Quenya @RayFisch @Renessa47 @RiztheHuntress @RogueHazel @ShadowWolf @Snowcat11 @Stannum @Stormdragon @Sunset @SuzumeSan @Tanija @Timeweaver @ToxieToxie @TricksAndThings @Troix @Tunesmith @Urisk @Winged0 @amia1996 @appyrose @beckyh2112 @dergon @dualscepters @heavenlyEarth @jastoz @kjolvor @kokobean22 @lome @nijuku @panopticon @pepster @pigeonfluff @proserpinaseeds @quartzpuppy @salander867 @saqurtuliq @sgkat @skyarising @stormyhearted @straekitty @tahwarts @wulfilalice [/size] [size=4][u][b]1. BonsaiPixels Affiliates![/b][/u][/size] @Kuroida and @Tunesmith were recently invited to open up shops Affiliated with BonsaiPixels, following the hiring process hosted in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1887561/1]this thread[/url] back in June. Kuroida has been cleared to begin offering regular orders after a probationary event, and Tunesmith is currently partway through their own opening event! They both have been given a degree of freedom to run their shops as they'd like and also offer some special features that aren't typically available in this main shop: [quote][font=Century Gothic][size=5][u][b]Kuroida[/b][/u] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1913837][i]Link to Shop[/i][/url][/size] ~Option of payment with [b]pure treasure[/b] (no items required)~ ~Offers [b]Artist's Choice[/b] orders~ ~Specializes in [b]animations[/b]~ [img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g277/BonsaiPixels/Kuroida/order26_zpsbducxwfa.gif[/img] [img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g277/BonsaiPixels/Kuroida/app8_zpsy3whzi6u.gif[/img][/font] [font=century gothic][size=5][u][b]Tunesmith[/b][/u] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1912860][i]Link to Shop[/i][/url][/size] ~All [b]treasure/gem[/b] paid orders~ ~Emphasis on [b]Artist's Choice[/b] orders~ ~Specializes in [b]re-colours[/b] of existing pixelled items~ [img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/24a2/f/2016/199/8/4/500px_by_auricolor-daagobr.png[/img] [img]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g277/BonsaiPixels/Tunesmith/bonsai_cryra_1_zpszfvzmmls.png[/img][/font][/quote] [size=2]*above information also found in the "Affiliated Shops" section of the front page[/size] [size=4][u][b]2. June Poll Results![/b][/u][/size] [size=5][url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Ex1D2OG9CDO5ywG29ha_Mn8qzQDq_Vt_r9xVX95QMG8/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm]RESULTS GRAPHS[/url][/size] There was a good turnout for the most recent poll with 37 responses. A lot of the questions were a survey of what people's experiences have been with past bonsai orders and what they value in the shop as a whole. This feedback may not have much impact on how the order process works in my main shop here, but I thought it may be helpful for the new Affiliates in planning their shops. If you're interested in seeing any of these results, I've linked the graphs from Google Sheets above. I'll summarize here the results that impact new items added to the shop: [left][LIST] [*][b]Ice[/b] was voted the most under-represented Flight, followed by [b]Lightning[/b] and a 3-way tie between [b]Fire[/b], [b]Light[/b] and [b]Plague[/b]. [*]The requests that stood out for me most were: [b]snow, cacti, gemstones, ruins-themed tablets, floating crystals, potions jars[/b] [*]Special Effects continue to be highly requested [*]The Coliseum-found items to be completed over the next couple months: [b]Butterflies, Sunflowers, Tree snakes, Parthenium, Sparrows[/b] [/LIST][/left] Based partly on these suggestions, I have made a spreadsheet for myself that categorizes site items by Flight, and also made a to-do list for Flight-themed items to be added to the shop from now to September, where "Large" is an item with strong flight association, and "Small" is an item with a weaker flight association: [quote][U][b]Upcoming Flight-themed items:[/b][/u] July 1. [s]Small Lightning + Large Lightning + Small Plague[/s] 2. Small Ice + Small Wind + Small Fire + Small Arcane August 3. Small Light + Small Plague + Large Fire 4. Large Light + Small Plague September 5. Large Arcane + Small Lightning 6. Large Ice + Large Wind October 7. Large Plague + ???[/quote] Note that my goal is to have the special effects [b]snow drifts[/b] and [b]wind-blow leaves[/b] added to the shop by September at the latest as the Large Ice and Large Wind items of that month! [size=4][u][b]3. New Items![/b][/u][/size] For the first item reveal of July the items added are as follows: [left][b]Copper Spires[/b] [size=2](Large Lightning)[/size] [b]Cacti:[/b] Barrel Cactus & Prickly Pear[size=2](Small Lightning)[/size] [b]Squirrel Skull[/b] [size=2](Small Plague)[/size] [b]Gem Piles:[/b] 3 pile types, 12 gem types total![/left] [quote][item=Simple Copper Necklace][item=Simple Copper Bracelets][item=Simple Copper Wing Bangles][item=Simple Copper Wing Cuffs] [b]1xLarge Copper Spire[/b] = 1x any simple copper jewelry [b]2xSmall Copper Spires[/b] = 1x any simple copper jewelry [b]All 4 Spires[/b] = 2x any simple copper jewelry[/quote] [quote][item=Stonespine][item=Ashfall Prickler][item=Notocactus][item=Tundra Cactus] [u][b]Barrel Cacti:[/b][/u] [b]Shrub:[/b] Delivered as 2 cacti of slightly different size, grouped together. [i]Cost = 10xitem[/i] [item=Prickly Pear][item=Wasteland Pear][item=Irradiated Pear] [u][b]Prickly Pear:[/b][/u] [b]Shrub:[/b] Delivered as 1 cacti clump. Can order with the pears or without. [i]Cost = 10xitem[/i][/quote] [quote][item=Squirrel Skull] [b]1 large rodent skull[/b] (mystery rodent) = 10x Squirrel Skull [b]3 small bird skulls[/b] (Mouse, Squirrel and/or Rabbit) = 10x Squirrel Skull [i]+ 500 treasure for each additional set of 3 small skulls![/i][/quote] [quote][b]Semi-Precious Gem Piles[/b] [i]Pay for the pile with any of the 4 stones used in it. Receive [b]1xGem Pile[/b] and [b]2 to 3 Scattered Gems[/b] of the type used as payment![/i] [item=Jade][item=Banded Sardonyx][item=Labradorite][item=Apatite] [u]Type 1: Green-blue[/u] 2xJade [b]OR[/b] 2xBanded Sardonyx [b]OR[/b] 2xLabradorite [b]OR[/b] 10xApatite [item=Jasper][item=Amber][item=Onyx][item=Almandine] [u]Type 2: Red-black[/u] 2xJasper [b]OR[/b] 10xAmber [b]OR[/b] 10xOnyx [b]OR[/b] 10xAlmandine [item=Rosy Gypsum][item=Celestine][item=Morganite][item=Chrysoberyl] [u]Type 3: Pastel[/u] 5xRosy Gypsum [b]OR[/b] 10xCelestine [b]OR[/b] 10xMorganite [b]OR[/b] 10xChrysoberyl[/quote] [size=4][u][b]4. Substrate Art Update![/b][/u][/size] After FR's recent art update changed the look of the clay, shale, and obsidian items to be prettier, I decided that it's time to revisit the substrates. I've updated some of the art and saved as editable files so that I can add new colours/sizes more easily in the future. I've also changed the price to be [b]treasure[/b] instead of items and finally made a graphic showing what each colour actually looks like. [quote][center][size=4][u][b]Substrates:[/b][/u][/size][/center] [LIST] [*][b]Mulch[/b] is the standard dark brown substrate delivered with planters. [*]Other substrates can be purchased for a [b]fixed cost[/b]. [*]The colour change applies for [b]all[/b] planters and pots in a given order. [*]Slight recolours can be made to match the substrate to the planter contents. [/LIST] [center][img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Samples/Substrate%20Overview_zpso6gqgdbc.png[/img] [b]Cost = 1000 treasure[/b] Black Pumice Grey Pumice Brown Clay Red Clay White Clay [b]Cost = 2000 treasure[/b] [i]Transparent substrate // shows roots[/i] Crystal Quartz Blue Quartz Smoky Quartz Pink Quartz[/center][/quote] [size=4][u][b]5. Thundercrack Carnivale Special Effects![/b][/u][/size] [item=Charged Sprocket] It has been a year since I last had special effects offered, and that's much longer than I originally planned for. I do plan to make snow and wind special effects a permanent part of the shop at a future date and with associated treasure/item fees, but for now I will be having Special Effects slots opening during the [b]Thundercrack Carnivale[/b] week with payment in [b]Charged Sprockets[/b]. Three effects will be offered: [u][b]1) Snow Drifts[/b][/u] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20401-500/Updates%20to%20Bonsai%20401-500/491.snow.150Pots.Amerretti_zpsmpvhuvpk.png[/img][img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20401-500/Updates%20to%20Bonsai%20401-500/455.snow.200Pots.stormyhearted_zpscbskxral.png[/img][img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20401-500/Updates%20to%20Bonsai%20401-500/457.snow.150Pots.Kuroida_zpss8xhsgcu.png[/img] [u][b]2) Wind-Blown Leaves/Flowers[/b][/u] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20401-500/Updates%20to%20Bonsai%20401-500/493.Petals.1xOrd.disconcerto_zps9axljrcy.png[/img][img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20401-500/Updates%20to%20Bonsai%20401-500/492.leaves.200Pots.Drogonhe1_zpsoxsuyhmb.png[/img][img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20401-500/Updates%20to%20Bonsai%20401-500/480.leaves.2xOrd.proserpinaseeds_zpskysi7jpk.png[/img] [u] [b]3) Mysterious Mystery Lightning-themed effect[/b][/u] [size=5]???[/size] There will likely be a limit of one "Update" slot and one "New order" slot per person (2 slots total). Updates get to jump the order queue, while new orders are added to the queue as usual. More details to follow on the Saturday night before the Carnivale begins. [/center]
General Update!
I had a decent update prepared a couple of days ago, but then kept having more ideas.

00.16.Cacti_zpszzimwj1a.png

@Abyssaurus @Alcina @Aleise @Ambitious @Angii @Annqueru @Apothecaria @ArmouredHunter @Artemis @Azelas @Bashka @Beele @BeingOfNature @Butterfliez @CartelSaide @Clocks @Cobalt @Cuivienen @Cyrya @Darkdragonfiend @Electric @Elwine @Erratic @FSkiwi10 @Fiorgynn @Fujo @Ghostgirl32 @Gingine @Godspeed @Hawkfeather @HeyImHylian @IronPen @JCStitches @Javen @Jazz @JovaniSkye @Juushika @Juyoung @Karneol @Kitiara @KraalofBhaga @Kuroida @LadyZerg @Lutielle @Maosayshi @MementoMori @ModestMouse @Morigan @Mort @NamedDame @Nightmare222 @NoAkei @Novetteus @Orru @Perrydotto @Ponythekidrs @Pyramidia @Quenya @RayFisch @Renessa47 @RiztheHuntress @RogueHazel @ShadowWolf @Snowcat11 @Stannum @Stormdragon @Sunset @SuzumeSan @Tanija @Timeweaver @ToxieToxie @TricksAndThings @Troix @Tunesmith @Urisk @Winged0 @amia1996 @appyrose @beckyh2112 @dergon @dualscepters @heavenlyEarth @jastoz @kjolvor @kokobean22 @lome @nijuku @panopticon @pepster @pigeonfluff @proserpinaseeds @quartzpuppy @salander867 @saqurtuliq @sgkat @skyarising @stormyhearted @straekitty @tahwarts @wulfilalice

1. BonsaiPixels Affiliates!
@Kuroida and @Tunesmith were recently invited to open up shops Affiliated with BonsaiPixels, following the hiring process hosted in this thread back in June. Kuroida has been cleared to begin offering regular orders after a probationary event, and Tunesmith is currently partway through their own opening event! They both have been given a degree of freedom to run their shops as they'd like and also offer some special features that aren't typically available in this main shop:
Quote:
Kuroida
Link to Shop

~Option of payment with pure treasure (no items required)~
~Offers Artist's Choice orders~
~Specializes in animations~

order26_zpsbducxwfa.gif
app8_zpsy3whzi6u.gif

Tunesmith
Link to Shop

~All treasure/gem paid orders~
~Emphasis on Artist's Choice orders~
~Specializes in re-colours of existing pixelled items~

500px_by_auricolor-daagobr.png
bonsai_cryra_1_zpszfvzmmls.png
*above information also found in the "Affiliated Shops" section of the front page

2. June Poll Results!

RESULTS GRAPHS

There was a good turnout for the most recent poll with 37 responses. A lot of the questions were a survey of what people's experiences have been with past bonsai orders and what they value in the shop as a whole. This feedback may not have much impact on how the order process works in my main shop here, but I thought it may be helpful for the new Affiliates in planning their shops. If you're interested in seeing any of these results, I've linked the graphs from Google Sheets above.

I'll summarize here the results that impact new items added to the shop:
  • Ice was voted the most under-represented Flight, followed by Lightning and a 3-way tie between Fire, Light and Plague.
  • The requests that stood out for me most were: snow, cacti, gemstones, ruins-themed tablets, floating crystals, potions jars
  • Special Effects continue to be highly requested
  • The Coliseum-found items to be completed over the next couple months: Butterflies, Sunflowers, Tree snakes, Parthenium, Sparrows

Based partly on these suggestions, I have made a spreadsheet for myself that categorizes site items by Flight, and also made a to-do list for Flight-themed items to be added to the shop from now to September, where "Large" is an item with strong flight association, and "Small" is an item with a weaker flight association:
Quote:
Upcoming Flight-themed items:
July
1. Small Lightning + Large Lightning + Small Plague
2. Small Ice + Small Wind + Small Fire + Small Arcane
August
3. Small Light + Small Plague + Large Fire
4. Large Light + Small Plague
September
5. Large Arcane + Small Lightning
6. Large Ice + Large Wind
October
7. Large Plague + ???

Note that my goal is to have the special effects snow drifts and wind-blow leaves added to the shop by September at the latest as the Large Ice and Large Wind items of that month!

3. New Items!

For the first item reveal of July the items added are as follows:
Copper Spires (Large Lightning)
Cacti: Barrel Cactus & Prickly Pear(Small Lightning)
Squirrel Skull (Small Plague)
Gem Piles: 3 pile types, 12 gem types total!

Quote:
Simple Copper Necklace Simple Copper Bracelets Simple Copper Wing Bangles Simple Copper Wing Cuffs
1xLarge Copper Spire = 1x any simple copper jewelry
2xSmall Copper Spires = 1x any simple copper jewelry
All 4 Spires = 2x any simple copper jewelry
Quote:
Stonespine Ashfall Prickler Notocactus Tundra Cactus
Barrel Cacti:
Shrub: Delivered as 2 cacti of slightly different size, grouped together.
Cost = 10xitem

Prickly Pear Wasteland Pear Irradiated Pear
Prickly Pear:
Shrub: Delivered as 1 cacti clump. Can order with the pears or without.
Cost = 10xitem
Quote:
Squirrel Skull
1 large rodent skull (mystery rodent) = 10x Squirrel Skull
3 small bird skulls (Mouse, Squirrel and/or Rabbit) = 10x Squirrel Skull
+ 500 treasure for each additional set of 3 small skulls!
Quote:
Semi-Precious Gem Piles
Pay for the pile with any of the 4 stones used in it.
Receive 1xGem Pile and 2 to 3 Scattered Gems of the type used as payment!

Jade Banded Sardonyx Labradorite Apatite
Type 1: Green-blue
2xJade OR 2xBanded Sardonyx OR 2xLabradorite OR 10xApatite

Jasper Amber Onyx Almandine
Type 2: Red-black
2xJasper OR 10xAmber OR 10xOnyx OR 10xAlmandine

Rosy Gypsum Celestine Morganite Chrysoberyl
Type 3: Pastel
5xRosy Gypsum OR 10xCelestine OR 10xMorganite OR 10xChrysoberyl

4. Substrate Art Update!

After FR's recent art update changed the look of the clay, shale, and obsidian items to be prettier, I decided that it's time to revisit the substrates. I've updated some of the art and saved as editable files so that I can add new colours/sizes more easily in the future. I've also changed the price to be treasure instead of items and finally made a graphic showing what each colour actually looks like.
Quote:
Substrates:

• Mulch is the standard dark brown substrate delivered with planters.
  • Other substrates can be purchased for a fixed cost.
  • The colour change applies for all planters and pots in a given order.
  • Slight recolours can be made to match the substrate to the planter contents.
Substrate%20Overview_zpso6gqgdbc.png

Cost = 1000 treasure
Black Pumice
Grey Pumice
Brown Clay
Red Clay
White Clay

Cost = 2000 treasure
Transparent substrate // shows roots
Crystal Quartz
Blue Quartz
Smoky Quartz
Pink Quartz

5. Thundercrack Carnivale Special Effects!

Charged Sprocket

It has been a year since I last had special effects offered, and that's much longer than I originally planned for. I do plan to make snow and wind special effects a permanent part of the shop at a future date and with associated treasure/item fees, but for now I will be having Special Effects slots opening during the Thundercrack Carnivale week with payment in Charged Sprockets.

Three effects will be offered:

1) Snow Drifts
491.snow.150Pots.Amerretti_zpsmpvhuvpk.png455.snow.200Pots.stormyhearted_zpscbskxral.png457.snow.150Pots.Kuroida_zpss8xhsgcu.png

2) Wind-Blown Leaves/Flowers
493.Petals.1xOrd.disconcerto_zps9axljrcy.png492.leaves.200Pots.Drogonhe1_zpsoxsuyhmb.png480.leaves.2xOrd.proserpinaseeds_zpskysi7jpk.png

3) Mysterious Mystery Lightning-themed effect

???

There will likely be a limit of one "Update" slot and one "New order" slot per person (2 slots total). Updates get to jump the order queue, while new orders are added to the queue as usual.

More details to follow on the Saturday night before the Carnivale begins.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom

That's fine :D
Also, my name isn't Exalted as said in the sposoring slot section ^-^;
Maybe I should change my name as ppl keep associating me towards the exalting feature :')
@miirshroom

That's fine :D
Also, my name isn't Exalted as said in the sposoring slot section ^-^;
Maybe I should change my name as ppl keep associating me towards the exalting feature :')
@miirshroom are we going to be punged ehen tbe special effects will be available for order 'cos I'd love to update my bonsai... although I might just order a whole new one with all the great releases
@miirshroom are we going to be punged ehen tbe special effects will be available for order 'cos I'd love to update my bonsai... although I might just order a whole new one with all the great releases
@miirshroom Woot. Glad to see the special effects shop is back! And so many new items :o Thanks for the shout out as well! Which reminds me, the other day I researched a bit and upped the quality of my .gif save settings. I've fixed the example if you'd like to see it :) http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g277/BonsaiPixels/Kuroida/order26_zps4lwwvl85.gif
@miirshroom Woot. Glad to see the special effects shop is back! And so many new items :o Thanks for the shout out as well! Which reminds me, the other day I researched a bit and upped the quality of my .gif save settings. I've fixed the example if you'd like to see it :) http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g277/BonsaiPixels/Kuroida/order26_zps4lwwvl85.gif
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

yey my bonsai got into the previews <3
yey my bonsai got into the previews <3
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
Bonsai (season): White Pine (Fall), Mini Potash Peach (Smoke)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Planter Type: Pots, config 7, 150 pix
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: 2 silver, 1 grey clay, standard substrate
Plants: 2 Green Mire Pod Flower, 1 Glow Mushroom, 1 Dayglow Thresh
Creatures: 1 Scarab, 1 Bobwhite Quail
Decorations: 1 Quartz, 1 Stone Fertility Statue, 1 Large Squirrel Skull
Placement Directions: None! Whatever looks good.
Bonsai (season): White Pine (Fall), Mini Potash Peach (Smoke)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Planter Type: Pots, config 7, 150 pix
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: 2 silver, 1 grey clay, standard substrate
Plants: 2 Green Mire Pod Flower, 1 Glow Mushroom, 1 Dayglow Thresh
Creatures: 1 Scarab, 1 Bobwhite Quail
Decorations: 1 Quartz, 1 Stone Fertility Statue, 1 Large Squirrel Skull
Placement Directions: None! Whatever looks good.
qz6aJKc.png x5jEgik.gif
Bonsai (season): Shimpaku Juniper (Winter), Paper Birch (spring), Deciduous Tree (summer)
Planter Type (&Configuration): 400px ceramic black
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: N/A
Plants: Dustbowl ivy, Sweet Grass, Cindershroom
Creatures: Dustwing Hummingbird x2 (one perched and one flying), Common sparrow, emerald ratsnake (coiled), Dark-bordered beauty
Decorations: Stone fertility statue, Smokey quartz, Large wood log
Placement Directions: Whatever you feel looks good

Sending crossroads with all the materials and payment!
Bonsai (season): Shimpaku Juniper (Winter), Paper Birch (spring), Deciduous Tree (summer)
Planter Type (&Configuration): 400px ceramic black
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: N/A
Plants: Dustbowl ivy, Sweet Grass, Cindershroom
Creatures: Dustwing Hummingbird x2 (one perched and one flying), Common sparrow, emerald ratsnake (coiled), Dark-bordered beauty
Decorations: Stone fertility statue, Smokey quartz, Large wood log
Placement Directions: Whatever you feel looks good

Sending crossroads with all the materials and payment!
tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
@miirshroom
Could I please get added to all three of your pinglists please? :D Saw the update by chance and it all looks amazing!
@miirshroom
Could I please get added to all three of your pinglists please? :D Saw the update by chance and it all looks amazing!
UzQhxsx.png
@miirshroom Well shoot, could I add an update to the order I just gave you, then? xD I ordered two at a time, one was bamboo and one had leaves. Could the one with leaves be the windblown leaves one? I've been dying for this one to come out specifically for Teagan! xD I highlighted the changes in red below, though re-reading now, it looks like you were going to do this starting next week. I'll gladly pay you in Festival currency for the changes, as I've already paid for these minus the changes. Please let me know! ^^ I'm so, so grateful I caught this! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1241522/234#post_21286952][u]Original Order HERE[/u][/url]: [quote name="JovaniSkye" date=2016-07-08 13:07:30] @ miirshroom I'm about long overdue for more of these :3 Bonsai (season): Tortoiseshell Bamboo (Summer) Planter Type (&Configuration): Basic 150px Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Green Plants: Sea Grass (Full Coverage) Creatures: White Cabbage Butterflies (two flying) Decorations: Wind Runestone Placement Directions: The Bamboo placed farthest to the left, the butterflies flying above the wind runestone located toward the right. Bonsai (season): Shimpaku Juniper (Winter) Planter Type (&Configuration): Basic 150px Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Green Plants: Moss (full coverage) Creatures: Blackwing Hummingbird [color=red][b](in-flight)[/b][/color] Decorations: Grey Balanced Stones Placement Directions: The Juniper placed farthest to the right with the hummingbird perched in its branches. The balanced stones farther left. [color=red][b]Windblown Leaves.[/b][/color] /feels peaceful making this order, haha. These will both be to represent my Dragon Teagan (my current avatar) :3 I'm going to put them on either side of his poem. ^^ [/quote]
@miirshroom Well shoot, could I add an update to the order I just gave you, then? xD I ordered two at a time, one was bamboo and one had leaves. Could the one with leaves be the windblown leaves one? I've been dying for this one to come out specifically for Teagan! xD I highlighted the changes in red below, though re-reading now, it looks like you were going to do this starting next week. I'll gladly pay you in Festival currency for the changes, as I've already paid for these minus the changes. Please let me know! ^^ I'm so, so grateful I caught this!

Original Order HERE:
JovaniSkye wrote on 2016-07-08:
@ miirshroom I'm about long overdue for more of these :3

Bonsai (season): Tortoiseshell Bamboo (Summer)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Basic 150px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Green
Plants: Sea Grass (Full Coverage)
Creatures: White Cabbage Butterflies (two flying)
Decorations: Wind Runestone
Placement Directions: The Bamboo placed farthest to the left, the butterflies flying above the wind runestone located toward the right.

Bonsai (season): Shimpaku Juniper (Winter)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Basic 150px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Green
Plants: Moss (full coverage)
Creatures: Blackwing Hummingbird (in-flight)
Decorations: Grey Balanced Stones
Placement Directions: The Juniper placed farthest to the right with the hummingbird perched in its branches. The balanced stones farther left. Windblown Leaves.

/feels peaceful making this order, haha. These will both be to represent my Dragon Teagan (my current avatar) :3 I'm going to put them on either side of his poem. ^^
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): White Pine (Shadow) x2 Wisp Fruit (Smoke) x2 Wisp Fruit (Spring) x2
Planter Type : Type 1, 500 px.
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Purple, and regular dirt.
Plants: Star Moss x5, Glow Mushroom x6, Starfall Blossom x1 Dayglo Thresh x3 Madame Snapdragon x2
Creatures: Blue Thoated Hummingbird x4, Sakura Owlet x1, Omen Seeker x1, Fallout Whisper x2
Decorations: Rose Quartz x2, Arcane Large Fragment x1
Placement Directions: Can I have the butterflies and hummingbirds around the flowers please, as well as the rose quartz decorations surrounding the arcane fragment on either side, with the points facing away from the fragment, and also the omen seeker on the very rightmost side, sitting on one of the white pine trees? Other than that, I trust your artistic skills! Feel free to do whatever with the rest~

Sending you payment over messages~!
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): White Pine (Shadow) x2 Wisp Fruit (Smoke) x2 Wisp Fruit (Spring) x2
Planter Type : Type 1, 500 px.
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Purple, and regular dirt.
Plants: Star Moss x5, Glow Mushroom x6, Starfall Blossom x1 Dayglo Thresh x3 Madame Snapdragon x2
Creatures: Blue Thoated Hummingbird x4, Sakura Owlet x1, Omen Seeker x1, Fallout Whisper x2
Decorations: Rose Quartz x2, Arcane Large Fragment x1
Placement Directions: Can I have the butterflies and hummingbirds around the flowers please, as well as the rose quartz decorations surrounding the arcane fragment on either side, with the points facing away from the fragment, and also the omen seeker on the very rightmost side, sitting on one of the white pine trees? Other than that, I trust your artistic skills! Feel free to do whatever with the rest~

Sending you payment over messages~!
IMG_4004.png
1 2 ... 236 237 238 239 240 ... 493 494