Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 224 225 226 227 228 ... 493 494
@miirshroom

Thank you so much! :D I can't watch the video right now, but it's so cool to have that!
@miirshroom

Thank you so much! :D I can't watch the video right now, but it's so cool to have that!
TH15wMc.png
@miirshroom Ah thank you so much! It was incredibly neat being able to watch my bonsai being created c:
@miirshroom Ah thank you so much! It was incredibly neat being able to watch my bonsai being created c:
QFXpYkj.png
@miirshroom AAAA tysm!! it looks so good! it was really cool to be able to see my bonsai get made :> gonna order some more when i have some mons~
@miirshroom AAAA tysm!! it looks so good! it was really cool to be able to see my bonsai get made :> gonna order some more when i have some mons~
x1342_200px_putri_by_miirshroom-dbrbcv3.png xxxxx

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

I don’t want to become a gloomy person
like the rain of a summer shower
if you feel the same way I do

I’ll become a star in your sky
Whether it’s day or night
I always want to sleep there
by your side forever
@miirshroom
Thanks for this its amazing looking ;P
@miirshroom
Thanks for this its amazing looking ;P
900.500px.TheMisfitsKeep_zpsx48jujtb.png
Bonsai: Shimpaku Juniper (summer)
Planter: Basic grey ceramic (150 pixel)
Substrate: Clay substrate
Plants: x1 Mycena mushrooms
x4 sweet grass
Creatures: x1 Emerald ratsnake
x2 cabbage butterfly
Decorations: x1 brown balanced stones
x1 stone fertility statue
Directions: Place tree on left side of planter with common sparrow perched on it. Lay the sweet grass across the planter in short clumps. place the fertility statue beside the tree. have the butterflies flying near the tree on the right side. have the mushroom in any position 1 grass clump away from the fertility statue, and the snake coiled in air (about to strike) right next to the mushrooms. have the brown balanced stones on the very end of planter (right beside snake)
Bonsai: Shimpaku Juniper (summer)
Planter: Basic grey ceramic (150 pixel)
Substrate: Clay substrate
Plants: x1 Mycena mushrooms
x4 sweet grass
Creatures: x1 Emerald ratsnake
x2 cabbage butterfly
Decorations: x1 brown balanced stones
x1 stone fertility statue
Directions: Place tree on left side of planter with common sparrow perched on it. Lay the sweet grass across the planter in short clumps. place the fertility statue beside the tree. have the butterflies flying near the tree on the right side. have the mushroom in any position 1 grass clump away from the fertility statue, and the snake coiled in air (about to strike) right next to the mushrooms. have the brown balanced stones on the very end of planter (right beside snake)
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gif deitydoll_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-dal1jb7.gifdeity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif familiar_light_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-da7lnnx.gif npc_spiritfire_by_dogi_crimson-dahdjid.gif item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
@miirshroom
@miirshroom
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gif deitydoll_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-dal1jb7.gifdeity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif familiar_light_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-da7lnnx.gif npc_spiritfire_by_dogi_crimson-dahdjid.gif item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): trident maple (spring)
Planter Type (&Configuration): type 1
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: default
Plants: bonebark mold, arctic scrub, mycena mushroom, chickweed, hallowed ivy, pink rosebush
Creatures: leucistic crow, magpie, crow, nightwing bat, emerald ratsnake, dust slither, leopard gecko, tree gecko, white cabbage butterfly, highgrass priest
Decorations: nature runestone, crystal quartz
Placement Directions: mostly whatever you want, but put the bat hanging from the tree if its possible! Otherwise just do what looks good

sending payment in a pm now!!
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): trident maple (spring)
Planter Type (&Configuration): type 1
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: default
Plants: bonebark mold, arctic scrub, mycena mushroom, chickweed, hallowed ivy, pink rosebush
Creatures: leucistic crow, magpie, crow, nightwing bat, emerald ratsnake, dust slither, leopard gecko, tree gecko, white cabbage butterfly, highgrass priest
Decorations: nature runestone, crystal quartz
Placement Directions: mostly whatever you want, but put the bat hanging from the tree if its possible! Otherwise just do what looks good

sending payment in a pm now!!
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season):
summer Japanese Maple, left side of the middle pot (15x Maple Seed)
summer Crimson Kind Maple, right side of the middle pot (15x Red Maple Leaf)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 2, 150px single
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Darksteel (Grey Slime, Black Slime, 5x Lead Ore) / Common dirt
Plants:
Daffodil, Starfall Blossom and Lume Daffodil in the left pot (each 5x)
2x Carnaval Tulips (20x), Red Emperor Tulip (10x) in the right pot
Hallowed Ivy (10x) between the trees
Creatures:
Java Sparrow (10x) on the Japan. Maple
Bog Canary (3x) on the Crim. King Maple
Dust Slither (10x) coiled overhanging the planter, between the trees
Decorations: N/A
Placement Directions: All mentioned above!

Bonsai (season):
summer Silver Maple (15x Maple Leaf) very left side
summer White Oak (10x Acorn) right side
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 150px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Blue (2x Labradorite) / Obsidian (x10)
Plants: N/A
Creatures:
Magpie (10x) to the right of the Sil. Maple
Cave Gecko (10x) standing on substrate to the left of the Wh. Oak
Decorations:
Crystal Quartz (x10) between both animals
Blue Quartz (x10) to the right of the Wh. Oak

Costs for everything in brackets +10kT

I hope I did everything right and didn't forgot everything!
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season):
summer Japanese Maple, left side of the middle pot (15x Maple Seed)
summer Crimson Kind Maple, right side of the middle pot (15x Red Maple Leaf)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 2, 150px single
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Darksteel (Grey Slime, Black Slime, 5x Lead Ore) / Common dirt
Plants:
Daffodil, Starfall Blossom and Lume Daffodil in the left pot (each 5x)
2x Carnaval Tulips (20x), Red Emperor Tulip (10x) in the right pot
Hallowed Ivy (10x) between the trees
Creatures:
Java Sparrow (10x) on the Japan. Maple
Bog Canary (3x) on the Crim. King Maple
Dust Slither (10x) coiled overhanging the planter, between the trees
Decorations: N/A

Bonsai (season):
summer Silver Maple (15x Maple Leaf) very left side
summer White Oak (10x Acorn) right side
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 150px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Blue (2x Labradorite) / Obsidian (x10)
Plants: N/A
Creatures:
Magpie (10x) to the right of the Sil. Maple
Cave Gecko (10x) standing on substrate to the left of the Wh. Oak
Decorations:
Crystal Quartz (x10) between both animals
Blue Quartz (x10) to the right of the Wh. Oak

Costs for everything in brackets +10kT

I hope I did everything right and didn't forgot everything!
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

@miirshroom requesting to be added to the pinglist for special events, everything here's nice to look at. Order:
Bonsai (season): Japanese Maple, winter
Planter Type (&Configuration): type 1, 100px (4k)
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: White, ceramic
Plants: n/a
Creatures: omen seeker, profile and animated, if possible; fallout whisper, flying high and animated, if possible.
Decorations: stone fertility statue, inside; 3 small bird skulls
Placement Directions: Tree dead center, left facing skull to its left. Statue on its right with slight overlap with trunk for depth, facing rightward towards the remaining scatter of clustered/overlapping skulls. Single profile view omen seeker perched on the wintering maple staring intently towards the distance, a fallout whisper hovers at the farthest top-right corner of the graphic.

Sending payment and the following via PM: 15x Maple Seeds, 10x Granite Fragment, 10x ceramic shards, 15x omen seeker, 10x fallout whisper, 10x Stone Fertility Statue, 10x Sparrow Skull, 4k
@miirshroom requesting to be added to the pinglist for special events, everything here's nice to look at. Order:
Bonsai (season): Japanese Maple, winter
Planter Type (&Configuration): type 1, 100px (4k)
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: White, ceramic
Plants: n/a
Creatures: omen seeker, profile and animated, if possible; fallout whisper, flying high and animated, if possible.
Decorations: stone fertility statue, inside; 3 small bird skulls
Placement Directions: Tree dead center, left facing skull to its left. Statue on its right with slight overlap with trunk for depth, facing rightward towards the remaining scatter of clustered/overlapping skulls. Single profile view omen seeker perched on the wintering maple staring intently towards the distance, a fallout whisper hovers at the farthest top-right corner of the graphic.

Sending payment and the following via PM: 15x Maple Seeds, 10x Granite Fragment, 10x ceramic shards, 15x omen seeker, 10x fallout whisper, 10x Stone Fertility Statue, 10x Sparrow Skull, 4k

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
@miirshroom
Bonsai (season): Trident maple (summer)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type one
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Jade green, standard substrate
Plants: Sweet grass x4, chickweed x2, bloody snapdragon x1, madame snapdragon x2
Creatures: N/A
Decorations: Nature shale hybrid fragment, grey balanced stones
Placement Directions: The maple to the right of the planter, grass scattered about evenly, chickweed together near the tree, snapdragons together closer to the left, nature fragment (if possible) nestled in with the snapdragons, and the stones somewhere near the middle. If this made no sense, I trust your artistic judgement to make it aesthetically pleasing!

I'll be sending over all the goodies in just a moment.
@miirshroom
Bonsai (season): Trident maple (summer)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type one
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Jade green, standard substrate
Plants: Sweet grass x4, chickweed x2, bloody snapdragon x1, madame snapdragon x2
Creatures: N/A
Decorations: Nature shale hybrid fragment, grey balanced stones
Placement Directions: The maple to the right of the planter, grass scattered about evenly, chickweed together near the tree, snapdragons together closer to the left, nature fragment (if possible) nestled in with the snapdragons, and the stones somewhere near the middle. If this made no sense, I trust your artistic judgement to make it aesthetically pleasing!

I'll be sending over all the goodies in just a moment.
lightshieldl.png

chelsea
she | her
+2 FR

...and we came forth to behold the stars.
je67dzK.gif
1 2 ... 224 225 226 227 228 ... 493 494