Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 217 218 219 220 221 ... 493 494
@miirshroom i'd like to order a bonsai please! if i make a mistake please tell me!
Bonsai (season): Trident Maple Autumn, Honeycrisp apple autumn,sugar maple autumn orange,japanese maple autumn
Planter Type (&Configuration): 500px Dish
Planter and/or Substrate Colours:Planter:Black, default substrate
Plants: bonebark moldx6, hallowed ivyx4,daffodilx2
Creatures: Bleeding heart crowx2, crow,black witchx2,leucistic crow,omen seekerx2
Decorations:none!
Placement Directions: N/A

Payment:
10kt+10x depleted sacridite
15x maple seed
10x honeycrisp apple
15x maple leaf
60x bonebark mold
40x hallowed ivy
20x bleeding heart crow
10x crow
20x black witch
10x leucistic crow
30x omen seeker
5x daffodil
@miirshroom i'd like to order a bonsai please! if i make a mistake please tell me!
Bonsai (season): Trident Maple Autumn, Honeycrisp apple autumn,sugar maple autumn orange,japanese maple autumn
Planter Type (&Configuration): 500px Dish
Planter and/or Substrate Colours:Planter:Black, default substrate
Plants: bonebark moldx6, hallowed ivyx4,daffodilx2
Creatures: Bleeding heart crowx2, crow,black witchx2,leucistic crow,omen seekerx2
Decorations:none!

Payment:
10kt+10x depleted sacridite
15x maple seed
10x honeycrisp apple
15x maple leaf
60x bonebark mold
40x hallowed ivy
20x bleeding heart crow
10x crow
20x black witch
10x leucistic crow
30x omen seeker
5x daffodil
x1342_200px_putri_by_miirshroom-dbrbcv3.png xxxxx

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

I don’t want to become a gloomy person
like the rain of a summer shower
if you feel the same way I do

I’ll become a star in your sky
Whether it’s day or night
I always want to sleep there
by your side forever
@miirshroom

Excited about the upcoming affiliate thread! I'll definitely be putting in an application. :)
@miirshroom

Excited about the upcoming affiliate thread! I'll definitely be putting in an application. :)
8d7o509.png
@miirshroom

I'd like to order a small and simple one this time :)

Bonsai (season): Wisp Fruit, spring
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 100px blue
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Standard
Plants: Chickweed, 2 clumps
Creatures: Chickadee and white cabbage butterfly
Decorations: Glass hybrid fragment

Wisp Fruit x 15
4k treasure
Labradorite x 2
Chickweed x 20
Black Capped Chickadee x 10
White Cabbage Butterfly x 10
Glass Hybrid Fragment x 1

Edited to add: I forgot to mention this when placing the order, but I think you've mentioned you refer back to the thread for order details, so here's hoping you'll see it! The bonsai is for a very frosty looking ice dragon, so I want the hybrid fragment ice-colored.
@miirshroom

I'd like to order a small and simple one this time :)

Bonsai (season): Wisp Fruit, spring
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 100px blue
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Standard
Plants: Chickweed, 2 clumps
Creatures: Chickadee and white cabbage butterfly
Decorations: Glass hybrid fragment

Wisp Fruit x 15
4k treasure
Labradorite x 2
Chickweed x 20
Black Capped Chickadee x 10
White Cabbage Butterfly x 10
Glass Hybrid Fragment x 1

Edited to add: I forgot to mention this when placing the order, but I think you've mentioned you refer back to the thread for order details, so here's hoping you'll see it! The bonsai is for a very frosty looking ice dragon, so I want the hybrid fragment ice-colored.
TH15wMc.png
[center]@sgkat @stormyhearted @Wonderlast @Ponythekidrs @OfficialEspurr @Shoyou @GrumpyCatlover Orders received and added to list @Cyrya It wouldn't quite be having people work under me, and more like trying to find people who I could trust to use the pixel assets I've made and do their own thing with them. I've been in shops in the past where everything was managed by the owner and fell apart when they disappeared and stopped giving directions to the underlings. It's tough to continue planning events and working on things when you don't technically have "ownership" of the lines or ability to adjust the shop policies to better suit the new situation. So ideally I'd like to set something up with Affiliates who will respect the rules/guidelines I set as long as I'm around, but everything's free to alter and expand on if I disappear. @Snowcat11 Which limited time orders? If it's the general "Starter bonsai", I am probably going to gently encourage Affiliates to each have an event of that type when they're first starting up (assuming everything goes smoothly). If it's the ""Special Effects Shop"", I've been wanting to hold off on that until I get to an order queue of less than 1-week, but people keep ordering T_T Special effects should theoretically be possible for Affiliates as well, though, since they're usually all custom-made on the top-and-bottom layers (i.e. all you need to make them is a transparent .png file!) @equivocal @Lirillith yep, orders look correct if you'd like to send payment! @Calidragon I think that's okay for an upgrade with the standard fee (5k treasure) plus the cost of whatever pot set you want (i.e. 5k treasure for single set, 10k treasure for double set, etc.). I've added the following segment of text under the "Upgrades" heading as a guideline: [quote][b]3. Minor Placement changes for BONSAI, PLANT, CREATURES or DECORATIONS[/b] [i]Covers up to about 5 specific requests made at the time of the upgrade. The rest should be left to Artist's Choice (i.e. items remain in relatively the same positions. Locations of creatures and some plants may be adjusted as required for balance).[/i] Covers switch from planter to pots or vice-versa.[/quote] @giyoreli [i]Your plan to attract hummingbirds to your planter by adding one of their favourite plants has been a resounding success![/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20701-800/Updates%20to%20Bonsai%20701-800/702b.200px.quartzpuppy_zpszfgnve1a.png[/img] @ThatOneIceWing [i]Some dragons like to carve their halls in whimsical flower motifs, especially in those barren places where the only plant life is kept in carefully cultivated pots.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20801-900/860.Pots150.ThatOneIceWing_zpsovtv9z1x.png[/img] @Sesshin [i]A Lemming freezes like a stone when it's caught in the act of raiding your planter for food. The tactic is somewhat less effective than it would be in the uncharted tundra.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20801-900/861.Pots150.Sesshin_zps4pofcyhh.png[/img] @PhoenixMiko [I]It would be irresponsible to keep an open flame of the hottest blue fire in the common spaces of your lair. A foxfire-blue Stanwood bonsai is an acceptable substitute.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20801-900/862.Pots200.PhoenixMiko_zpsyh4fejob.png[/img] @Avirein [i]A clever Duskrat promises to teach his Hedgehog neighbour the trick to plucking ripe Wispfruits without popping them on any quills.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20801-900/863.300px.Avirein_zpskijd8bv3.png[/img] @NornVerdandi [i]A pair of quails share a quiet moment sheltered by the Apple tree blossoming in their quiet faux valley.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20801-900/864.Pots400.NornVerdandi_zpsxyvwwrhk.png[/img] @perilhellfire [i]It can be tough for creatures to move about in an arrangement this compact. That Olive Seasnake could easily upset the nearby stone pile with an errant wiggle![/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20801-900/865.Pots150.perilhellfire_zpsymrpeqah.png[/img] @SunPriestess [i]Collared Lemmings have startling little fear of crows or other predatory birds. Though this unconcern is probably justified given that even dragons hesitate to prey on these small rodents.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20801-900/866.Pots150.SunPriestess_zpshnyimkwe.png[/img] @Laneydragon [i]If only you could attract some of those glorious Swallowtail butterflies to your bonsai, you'd be set to celebrate this Greenskeeper Gathering in style![/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20801-900/867.Pots150.Laneydragon_zpsspt6kihl.png[/img] @Latigirl [i]Deep green Wildwoods Moss provides a lush carpet beneath the canopy of your personal bonsai forest.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20801-900/868.Pots150.Latigirl_zpsfakokpio.png[/img] [size=2]This year's repertoire of May 24 campfire songs was expanded to include some more modern music (more recent than the 60's to 80's). So we have the classics like "Hotel California", "Space Oddity" and "The Wreck of the Edmund Fizgerald" which I adore. And then there's "Shut Up and Dance" by Walk the Moon that I have stuck in my head now because it's literally the same 6 words shouted over and over.[/size][/center]
@sgkat @stormyhearted @Wonderlast @Ponythekidrs @OfficialEspurr @Shoyou @GrumpyCatlover Orders received and added to list

@Cyrya It wouldn't quite be having people work under me, and more like trying to find people who I could trust to use the pixel assets I've made and do their own thing with them. I've been in shops in the past where everything was managed by the owner and fell apart when they disappeared and stopped giving directions to the underlings. It's tough to continue planning events and working on things when you don't technically have "ownership" of the lines or ability to adjust the shop policies to better suit the new situation. So ideally I'd like to set something up with Affiliates who will respect the rules/guidelines I set as long as I'm around, but everything's free to alter and expand on if I disappear.

@Snowcat11 Which limited time orders? If it's the general "Starter bonsai", I am probably going to gently encourage Affiliates to each have an event of that type when they're first starting up (assuming everything goes smoothly). If it's the ""Special Effects Shop"", I've been wanting to hold off on that until I get to an order queue of less than 1-week, but people keep ordering T_T Special effects should theoretically be possible for Affiliates as well, though, since they're usually all custom-made on the top-and-bottom layers (i.e. all you need to make them is a transparent .png file!)

@equivocal @Lirillith yep, orders look correct if you'd like to send payment!

@Calidragon I think that's okay for an upgrade with the standard fee (5k treasure) plus the cost of whatever pot set you want (i.e. 5k treasure for single set, 10k treasure for double set, etc.). I've added the following segment of text under the "Upgrades" heading as a guideline:
Quote:
3. Minor Placement changes for BONSAI, PLANT, CREATURES or DECORATIONS
Covers up to about 5 specific requests made at the time of the upgrade. The rest should be left to Artist's Choice (i.e. items remain in relatively the same positions. Locations of creatures and some plants may be adjusted as required for balance).
Covers switch from planter to pots or vice-versa.

@giyoreli
Your plan to attract hummingbirds to your planter by adding one of their favourite plants has been a resounding success!
702b.200px.quartzpuppy_zpszfgnve1a.png

@ThatOneIceWing
Some dragons like to carve their halls in whimsical flower motifs, especially in those barren places where the only plant life is kept in carefully cultivated pots.
860.Pots150.ThatOneIceWing_zpsovtv9z1x.png

@Sesshin
A Lemming freezes like a stone when it's caught in the act of raiding your planter for food. The tactic is somewhat less effective than it would be in the uncharted tundra.
861.Pots150.Sesshin_zps4pofcyhh.png

@PhoenixMiko
It would be irresponsible to keep an open flame of the hottest blue fire in the common spaces of your lair. A foxfire-blue Stanwood bonsai is an acceptable substitute.
862.Pots200.PhoenixMiko_zpsyh4fejob.png

@Avirein
A clever Duskrat promises to teach his Hedgehog neighbour the trick to plucking ripe Wispfruits without popping them on any quills.
863.300px.Avirein_zpskijd8bv3.png

@NornVerdandi
A pair of quails share a quiet moment sheltered by the Apple tree blossoming in their quiet faux valley.
864.Pots400.NornVerdandi_zpsxyvwwrhk.png

@perilhellfire
It can be tough for creatures to move about in an arrangement this compact.
That Olive Seasnake could easily upset the nearby stone pile with an errant wiggle!

865.Pots150.perilhellfire_zpsymrpeqah.png

@SunPriestess
Collared Lemmings have startling little fear of crows or other predatory birds. Though this unconcern is probably justified given that even dragons hesitate to prey on these small rodents.
866.Pots150.SunPriestess_zpshnyimkwe.png

@Laneydragon
If only you could attract some of those glorious Swallowtail butterflies to your bonsai, you'd be set to celebrate this Greenskeeper Gathering in style!
867.Pots150.Laneydragon_zpsspt6kihl.png

@Latigirl
Deep green Wildwoods Moss provides a lush carpet beneath the canopy of your personal bonsai forest.
868.Pots150.Latigirl_zpsfakokpio.png

This year's repertoire of May 24 campfire songs was expanded to include some more modern music (more recent than the 60's to 80's). So we have the classics like "Hotel California", "Space Oddity" and "The Wreck of the Edmund Fizgerald" which I adore. And then there's "Shut Up and Dance" by Walk the Moon that I have stuck in my head now because it's literally the same 6 words shouted over and over.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom

omg thank you so much its perfect !!!
now i have a lovely set of three little bonsai planter ~
@miirshroom

omg thank you so much its perfect !!!
now i have a lovely set of three little bonsai planter ~
867.Pots150.Laneydragon_zpsspt6kihl.pngm2YbpzO.png
@miirshroom you do such beautiful work. Thanks so much. It is so peaceful and balanced.
@miirshroom you do such beautiful work. Thanks so much. It is so peaceful and balanced.
@miishroom [quote=placement directions] "On the ground, not in the pot, put the statue facing left." link [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1241522/211]here[/url][/quote] But can you change that so the statue is on the far left facing right? Thanks. I'll send the 5k now, if that is okay
@miishroom
placement directions wrote:
"On the ground, not in the pot, put the statue facing left." link here

But can you change that so the statue is on the far left facing right? Thanks. I'll send the 5k now, if that is okay
imageedit_2_9319963682_zpsisgznpgc.png
tumblr_inline_oq2efi1T8s1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kubwbq1r2ao8y_540.png
YVJY8Ut.png 135x100_212900_283907_1452791921.jpg intp
fr+3
they/them
chaotic
good
wampus
slytherclaw
tumblr_o9dbiohVfR1tv56zio3_100.png
@ThatOneIceWing Sorry, but your description seemed to contradict the picture you drew, so I tried to match the picture. Is it correct now? [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20801-900/860.Pots150.ThatOneIceWing_zpsovtv9z1x.png[/img] No payment when a change needs to be made because I interpreted something wrongly!
@ThatOneIceWing Sorry, but your description seemed to contradict the picture you drew, so I tried to match the picture. Is it correct now?

860.Pots150.ThatOneIceWing_zpsovtv9z1x.png

No payment when a change needs to be made because I interpreted something wrongly!
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miishroom
Much better! Thanks!
@miishroom
Much better! Thanks!
imageedit_2_9319963682_zpsisgznpgc.png
tumblr_inline_oq2efi1T8s1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kubwbq1r2ao8y_540.png
YVJY8Ut.png 135x100_212900_283907_1452791921.jpg intp
fr+3
they/them
chaotic
good
wampus
slytherclaw
tumblr_o9dbiohVfR1tv56zio3_100.png
@miirshroom

AHHH! Thank you so much ;w;
@miirshroom

AHHH! Thank you so much ;w;
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
1 2 ... 217 218 219 220 221 ... 493 494