Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 216 217 218 219 220 ... 493 494
@miirshroom
alright then ill start writing it down and send you my order later if thats ok :D
@miirshroom
alright then ill start writing it down and send you my order later if thats ok :D
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@miirshroom
here my order tell me if i get something wrong ill send the stuff once i get the ok
200px terrarium
'all seasons' honey crisp tree (think thats how it supposed to go)
wisp fruit tree 'smoke'
one small lemming huddled
one plague runestone
if you could send me a message that tells me how much of everything i have to send that would be great :D

@miirshroom
here my order tell me if i get something wrong ill send the stuff once i get the ok
200px terrarium
'all seasons' honey crisp tree (think thats how it supposed to go)
wisp fruit tree 'smoke'
one small lemming huddled
one plague runestone
if you could send me a message that tells me how much of everything i have to send that would be great :D

I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@miirshroom did I understand the last update correctly: you are looking for people to "work for you" so to speak?

if yes that would be so cool sadly I prolly wouldn't bee too good at it xD it would be cool though :S
@miirshroom did I understand the last update correctly: you are looking for people to "work for you" so to speak?

if yes that would be so cool sadly I prolly wouldn't bee too good at it xD it would be cool though :S
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Miirshroom
XD I was wondering why i couldn't find the first one i sent!
i just thought i derped and forgot to send it.
It's a good thing i had it saved somewhere else :3c
@Miirshroom
XD I was wondering why i couldn't find the first one i sent!
i just thought i derped and forgot to send it.
It's a good thing i had it saved somewhere else :3c
V9l2dtF.png
@miirshroom
all of the new things look great!
just a quick question..Are you planning on ever doing the limited time orders again? They look really cool, but i seem i joined right after your last one ended last year
@miirshroom
all of the new things look great!
just a quick question..Are you planning on ever doing the limited time orders again? They look really cool, but i seem i joined right after your last one ended last year
34b0ac572fe2964030b619c6fa767c27062fe549.pngLwpsqYS.png1a44f62d21ba71e105062be026d9747d4f426e80.png
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): Crimson King Maple (fall)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 150px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Black
Plants: 1x Star Moss, 1x Silvery Ivy, 2x Bluelipped Thresh
Creatures: 1x Honeybees, 1x Blue-throated hummingbird
Decorations: 3 tiny sparrow skulls
Placement Directions: The tree to the right, but otherwise up to yr discretion!! All your bonsais look really nice

-4kt
-15x red maple leaf
-10x depleted sacridite
-10x star moss
-10x silvery ivy
-20x bluelipped thresh
-10x sparrow skulls
-10x honeybees
-10x blue-throated hummingbirds

let me know if this looks right so i can send payment!
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): Crimson King Maple (fall)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 150px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Black
Plants: 1x Star Moss, 1x Silvery Ivy, 2x Bluelipped Thresh
Creatures: 1x Honeybees, 1x Blue-throated hummingbird
Decorations: 3 tiny sparrow skulls
Placement Directions: The tree to the right, but otherwise up to yr discretion!! All your bonsais look really nice

-4kt
-15x red maple leaf
-10x depleted sacridite
-10x star moss
-10x silvery ivy
-20x bluelipped thresh
-10x sparrow skulls
-10x honeybees
-10x blue-throated hummingbirds

let me know if this looks right so i can send payment!
@miirshroom

I'm so excited about all the new options! I have a question, though before I put in new order. I have a bonsai in the basic planter - can I upgrade that to other kind of pots? I'm not clear on whether that's an approved change, or if it would require a new order. I'm sure it would require rearranging the whole planter, especially if I add things.
@miirshroom

I'm so excited about all the new options! I have a question, though before I put in new order. I have a bonsai in the basic planter - can I upgrade that to other kind of pots? I'm not clear on whether that's an approved change, or if it would require a new order. I'm sure it would require rearranging the whole planter, especially if I add things.
@miirshroom I would like to update my bonsai! [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20801-900/852.200px.Wonderlast_zpszjjx4zlh.png[/img] Can you revert the color of the planter back to basic? Adding: Mycena mushroom Sweet grass Madame snapdragon Please place the snapdragon near the blue thresh, but the rest is up to you. Payment has already been sent. Thank you!
@miirshroom
I would like to update my bonsai!
852.200px.Wonderlast_zpszjjx4zlh.png
Can you revert the color of the planter back to basic?
Adding:
Mycena mushroom
Sweet grass
Madame snapdragon
Please place the snapdragon near the blue thresh, but the rest is up to you.

Payment has already been sent. Thank you!
1WhYQHt.png
@miirshroom I'd like to order a gift for EmoCookies!! (Because I told her I'd get her a red and black themed bonsai from here forever ago rip) [quote][b]Bonsai (season):[/b] Red Maple (autumn) x1, Crimson Frost Birch (autumn) x1 [b]Planter Type (&Configuration):[/b] Type 1, 200px [b]Planter and/or Substrate Colours:[/b] Red planter, black substrate [b]Plants:[/b] Bonebark Mold x1, Redblood Sapper x3 [b]Creatures:[/b] Coral Snake x2, Bleeding Heart Crow x1 [b]Decorations:[/b] Obsidian Hybrid Fragment x1 [b]Placement Directions:[/b] N/A[/quote] 5kT Jasper x5 Obsidian x10 Red Maple Leaf x15 Birch Twigs x15 Bonebark Mold x10 Redblood Sapper x30 Coral Snake x20 Bleeding Heart Crow x10 Obsidian Hybrid Fragment x1
@miirshroom I'd like to order a gift for EmoCookies!! (Because I told her I'd get her a red and black themed bonsai from here forever ago rip)
Quote:
Bonsai (season): Red Maple (autumn) x1, Crimson Frost Birch (autumn) x1
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 200px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Red planter, black substrate
Plants: Bonebark Mold x1, Redblood Sapper x3
Creatures: Coral Snake x2, Bleeding Heart Crow x1
Decorations: Obsidian Hybrid Fragment x1
Placement Directions: N/A

5kT
Jasper x5
Obsidian x10
Red Maple Leaf x15
Birch Twigs x15
Bonebark Mold x10
Redblood Sapper x30
Coral Snake x20
Bleeding Heart Crow x10
Obsidian Hybrid Fragment x1
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@miirshroom I'd like to order a bonsai!

Bonsai (season): Paper Birch x3 (Starwood Night)
Planter Type (&Configuration): 400px Dish
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Black, Rose Quartz Substrate
Plants: 3x Star Moss (Nighttime)
Creatures: 1x Sakura Owlet, 1x Satin Mouse
Decorations: 1x Arcane Runestone, 2x Large Arcane Hybrid Fragments
Placement Directions: Place the bonsais equally apart from each other and the moss around the base of each tree. The owlet should be on the right side (on the branch if space permits) and the mouse on the ground on the left. The hybrid fragments should go in between the trees. The runestone should be on the bottom of the image in the middle of the planter.

Sending:
30x Birch Logs
10x Depleted Sacridite
10x Rose Quartz
30x Star Moss
15x Sakura Owlet
10x Satin Mouse
2x Glass Hybrid Fragments
5k treasure for the Arcane Runestone
10k treasure for the Bonsai
@miirshroom I'd like to order a bonsai!

Bonsai (season): Paper Birch x3 (Starwood Night)
Planter Type (&Configuration): 400px Dish
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Black, Rose Quartz Substrate
Plants: 3x Star Moss (Nighttime)
Creatures: 1x Sakura Owlet, 1x Satin Mouse
Decorations: 1x Arcane Runestone, 2x Large Arcane Hybrid Fragments
Placement Directions: Place the bonsais equally apart from each other and the moss around the base of each tree. The owlet should be on the right side (on the branch if space permits) and the mouse on the ground on the left. The hybrid fragments should go in between the trees. The runestone should be on the bottom of the image in the middle of the planter.

Sending:
30x Birch Logs
10x Depleted Sacridite
10x Rose Quartz
30x Star Moss
15x Sakura Owlet
10x Satin Mouse
2x Glass Hybrid Fragments
5k treasure for the Arcane Runestone
10k treasure for the Bonsai
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 ... 216 217 218 219 220 ... 493 494