Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 ... 493 494
@miirshroom

Let me know if the payment looks right, and I'll send it over. :)

Bonsai (season): Paper Birch (spring)
Planter Type (&Configuration): 150px ceramic
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: tan planter, standard dirt
Plants: Green algae & sea grass
Creatures: White lace honeybees
Decorations: Grey balanced stones & stone pile
Placement Directions: Could you combine the pile and balanced stones- maybe some balanced on the pile? And the tree off center, maybe about a third of the way in from one edge of the planter.

Payment:
10k treasure
10 Birch Logs
10 Small Chunks of Granite
10 Green Algae
10 Sea Grass
10 White Lace Honeybees
10 Perfect Skipping Stones
10 Smooth Pebbles
@miirshroom

Let me know if the payment looks right, and I'll send it over. :)

Bonsai (season): Paper Birch (spring)
Planter Type (&Configuration): 150px ceramic
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: tan planter, standard dirt
Plants: Green algae & sea grass
Creatures: White lace honeybees
Decorations: Grey balanced stones & stone pile
Placement Directions: Could you combine the pile and balanced stones- maybe some balanced on the pile? And the tree off center, maybe about a third of the way in from one edge of the planter.

Payment:
10k treasure
10 Birch Logs
10 Small Chunks of Granite
10 Green Algae
10 Sea Grass
10 White Lace Honeybees
10 Perfect Skipping Stones
10 Smooth Pebbles
3nlGtPe.gifPhqfhlN.png
Big update incoming, but first....

Regular Shop Stuff:

@DalphiaRose @Epulina @HorseApparatus orders received and added to list!

@sgkat Sure, I can a stone pile for you! (If you could edit your post to that effect it would be most helpful!)

@Rarecinnimonroll Sorry, I did get your order, but it got deleted from the list at some point. Back at its proper place now!

@Coyoteclaw11 Probably about 8 grass to cover the planter (10x8 = 80) otherwise, looks good if you'd like to send payment!

@GrumpyCatlover Ah, actually I only have spots reserved after payment is sent (or at least partial payment if there are only 1-2 elusive items that you haven't found yet for full payment)

@stormyhearted Looks good to send payment! And, yeah, I can combing the stone pile and balanced stones.
Big update incoming, but first....

Regular Shop Stuff:

@DalphiaRose @Epulina @HorseApparatus orders received and added to list!

@sgkat Sure, I can a stone pile for you! (If you could edit your post to that effect it would be most helpful!)

@Rarecinnimonroll Sorry, I did get your order, but it got deleted from the list at some point. Back at its proper place now!

@Coyoteclaw11 Probably about 8 grass to cover the planter (10x8 = 80) otherwise, looks good if you'd like to send payment!

@GrumpyCatlover Ah, actually I only have spots reserved after payment is sent (or at least partial payment if there are only 1-2 elusive items that you haven't found yet for full payment)

@stormyhearted Looks good to send payment! And, yeah, I can combing the stone pile and balanced stones.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
[center][size=5][u][b]General Update![/b][/u][/size] Been a while, and I've been busy. [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Teasers/00.12b.miirshroom.BatsMoths3_zps4c6xayfk.png[/img] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Teasers/00.12.miirshroom.BatsMoths1_zpsr5sfgkue.png[/img] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Teasers/00.12.miirshroom.BatsMoths2_zps2dyvzuai.png[/img] [size=2]@Abyssaurus @Alcina @Aleise @Ambitious @AmeEgaree @Annqueru @Apothecaria @ArmouredHunter @Artemis @Azelas @Bashka @Beele @BeingOfNature @Butterfliez @Calidragon @CartelSaide @Clocks @Cobalt @Cuivienen @Cyrya @Darkdragonfiend @Electric @Elwine @Erratic @FSkiwi10 @Faulty @Fujo @Ghostgirl32 @Gingine @Godspeed @HSoup @Hawkfeather @HeyImHylian @IronPen @Ismaiel @JCStitches @Javen @Jazz @JovaniSkye @Juushika @Juyoung @Kelenthe @Kitiara @KraalofBhaga @Kuroida @LadyZerg @Lutielle @Maosayshi @MasqD @MegaRose @ModestMouse @Morigan @Mort @NamedDame @Nightmare222 @NoAkei @Orru @Patches @Perrydotto @Ponythekidrs @Pyramidia @Quenya @RayFisch @Renessa47 @RiztheHuntress @RogueHazel @SandScales @ShadowWolf @SinomeRae @Snowcat11 @Stannum @Starry413 @Stormdragon @Sunset @SuzumeSan @Tanija @Timeweaver @ToxieToxie @TricksAndThings @Troix @Tunesmith @Twelvewishes @Urisk @WhiteSkies @Wildcat @Winged0 @Zeco5000 @Zofficinale @amia1996 @appyrose @beckyh2112 @dragonwriter315 @dualscepters @gymnopaedy @heavenlyEarth @jastoz @kjolvor @kokobean22 @krissybuttbutt @lome @nijuku @pepster @pigeonfluff @proserpinaseeds @quartzpuppy @salander867 @saqurtuliq @sgkat @skyarising @stormyhearted @straekitty @weeredsquirrel @wulfilalice [/size] [size=4][u][b]1. New Items![/b][/u][/size] Finally finished all of the creature/plant items from funding 2 months ago: [b]Chickweed[/b], [b]Bats[/b], and [b]Large Moths[/b]. And then I also decided to draw the [b]Daffodils[/b] after seeing a bunch blooming outside. The moths (funded by @Calidragon) are all available for order immediately, and so are the Ashfall bats (funded by @Orru), Chickweed (white funded by @Juni), and Daffodils (yellow). The Starfall Blossoms were also funded by @appyrose a short time ago. The following items are currently up to be funded at any time: [item=Maidens Blush][item=Stellaria Media] Maidens Blush || Stellaria Media = 99xitem to fund each [item=Lume Daffodil] Lume Daffodil = 10xitem to fund each [u]Creatures[/u] [item=Nightwing Bat][item=Plague Bat][item=Brown Bat] Nightwing Bat || Plague Bat || Brown Bat = 99xitem to fund each [size=4][u][b]2. Updated Items![/b][/u][/size] The Public Art Assets section on the front page has been updated with new Coliseum-found items. Added the .psd templates for the 3 basic pot styles for 2 sizes of pots. Also added a bunch of individual leafs for the maple if anyone wants to try making a "fallen leaves" effect. The flowery potash Peaches have been updated to the newer version (it was a stealth update a while ago). The Owlets and Hedgehog art have been updated to be more cute, though I still need to edit the silhouettes in the Creature ordering section for the shop proper. [item=Hedgehog][item=Speedy] [size=4][u][b]3. Front page restructuring[/b][/u][/size] Shifted up the List of Orders to the 2nd post, so that it's easier to read/find (Also, fyi, there are currently 30 orders on the list, and I'm probably about to go a little over 2 weeks wait time again). Added some icons for variant mosses [b]Daytime Star Moss[/b] and [b]Wildwoods Green Moss[/b], because why not. [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Day%20Star%20Moss_zpsjm3itx1u.png[/img][img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/GreenGreen%20Moss_zpsx17x8be7.png[/img] [size=4][u][b]4. Rose Bushes video[/b][/u][/size] I uploaded a video about the design process behind the rose bushes about a month ago, if anyone is interested who hadn't seen it yet. It's about 10 minutes long, with narration! [color=green][size=4][b][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtDxBz9ads0]Art: Rose Bush Design[/url][/b][/size][/color] [size=4][u][b]5. Bonsai Affiliates!!!![/b][/u][/size] Now that I've had some time to get organized, I'd like to finally work towards getting some other people to run affiliated bonsai shops. I'll probably start a new thread with instructions within a few days to a week, and applications will be open for a week or two. I'll probably require 3-5 example bonsai to be created using combinations of items under the "Public Art Assets" section on the front page (which I've just updated, by the way!). Some will be specific mock-orders, and others free choice. If you aren't on the specific pinglist yet, but would like to be, this is your last chance to be added! [color=green][size=4][b][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1set3bJm-wAsCvxW2xp9uDLfXqMOL1V6BOxg7vs1dxJE/edit?usp=sharing]Google Document outlining Objectives/Limitations/Guidelines[/url][/b][/size][/color] Current Affiliate Pinglist names: @Kuroida @ryttu3k @BeingOfNature @Azelas @NoAkei @Ghostgirl32 @proserpinaseeds @Dreamscape195 @quartzpuppy @HereBeDragons [size=2]Maybe I'll get in some dropoffs later today, but otherwise I'm off camping for the weekend.[/size][/center]
General Update!
Been a while, and I've been busy.

00.12b.miirshroom.BatsMoths3_zps4c6xayfk.png

00.12.miirshroom.BatsMoths1_zpsr5sfgkue.png

00.12.miirshroom.BatsMoths2_zps2dyvzuai.png

@Abyssaurus @Alcina @Aleise @Ambitious @AmeEgaree @Annqueru @Apothecaria @ArmouredHunter @Artemis @Azelas @Bashka @Beele @BeingOfNature @Butterfliez @Calidragon @CartelSaide @Clocks @Cobalt @Cuivienen @Cyrya @Darkdragonfiend @Electric @Elwine @Erratic @FSkiwi10 @Faulty @Fujo @Ghostgirl32 @Gingine @Godspeed @HSoup @Hawkfeather @HeyImHylian @IronPen @Ismaiel @JCStitches @Javen @Jazz @JovaniSkye @Juushika @Juyoung @Kelenthe @Kitiara @KraalofBhaga @Kuroida @LadyZerg @Lutielle @Maosayshi @MasqD @MegaRose @ModestMouse @Morigan @Mort @NamedDame @Nightmare222 @NoAkei @Orru @Patches @Perrydotto @Ponythekidrs @Pyramidia @Quenya @RayFisch @Renessa47 @RiztheHuntress @RogueHazel @SandScales @ShadowWolf @SinomeRae @Snowcat11 @Stannum @Starry413 @Stormdragon @Sunset @SuzumeSan @Tanija @Timeweaver @ToxieToxie @TricksAndThings @Troix @Tunesmith @Twelvewishes @Urisk @WhiteSkies @Wildcat @Winged0 @Zeco5000 @Zofficinale @amia1996 @appyrose @beckyh2112 @dragonwriter315 @dualscepters @gymnopaedy @heavenlyEarth @jastoz @kjolvor @kokobean22 @krissybuttbutt @lome @nijuku @pepster @pigeonfluff @proserpinaseeds @quartzpuppy @salander867 @saqurtuliq @sgkat @skyarising @stormyhearted @straekitty @weeredsquirrel @wulfilalice

1. New Items!
Finally finished all of the creature/plant items from funding 2 months ago: Chickweed, Bats, and Large Moths. And then I also decided to draw the Daffodils after seeing a bunch blooming outside. The moths (funded by @Calidragon) are all available for order immediately, and so are the Ashfall bats (funded by @Orru), Chickweed (white funded by @Juni), and Daffodils (yellow). The Starfall Blossoms were also funded by @appyrose a short time ago.

The following items are currently up to be funded at any time:
Maidens Blush Stellaria Media
Maidens Blush || Stellaria Media = 99xitem to fund each

Lume Daffodil
Lume Daffodil = 10xitem to fund each

Creatures
Nightwing Bat Plague Bat Brown Bat
Nightwing Bat || Plague Bat || Brown Bat = 99xitem to fund each

2. Updated Items!
The Public Art Assets section on the front page has been updated with new Coliseum-found items. Added the .psd templates for the 3 basic pot styles for 2 sizes of pots. Also added a bunch of individual leafs for the maple if anyone wants to try making a "fallen leaves" effect. The flowery potash Peaches have been updated to the newer version (it was a stealth update a while ago). The Owlets and Hedgehog art have been updated to be more cute, though I still need to edit the silhouettes in the Creature ordering section for the shop proper.
Hedgehog Speedy

3. Front page restructuring
Shifted up the List of Orders to the 2nd post, so that it's easier to read/find
(Also, fyi, there are currently 30 orders on the list, and I'm probably about to go a little over 2 weeks wait time again).

Added some icons for variant mosses Daytime Star Moss and Wildwoods Green Moss, because why not.
Day%20Star%20Moss_zpsjm3itx1u.pngGreenGreen%20Moss_zpsx17x8be7.png

4. Rose Bushes video
I uploaded a video about the design process behind the rose bushes about a month ago, if anyone is interested who hadn't seen it yet. It's about 10 minutes long, with narration!

Art: Rose Bush Design

5. Bonsai Affiliates!!!!
Now that I've had some time to get organized, I'd like to finally work towards getting some other people to run affiliated bonsai shops. I'll probably start a new thread with instructions within a few days to a week, and applications will be open for a week or two. I'll probably require 3-5 example bonsai to be created using combinations of items under the "Public Art Assets" section on the front page (which I've just updated, by the way!). Some will be specific mock-orders, and others free choice. If you aren't on the specific pinglist yet, but would like to be, this is your last chance to be added!

Google Document outlining Objectives/Limitations/Guidelines

Current Affiliate Pinglist names:
@Kuroida @ryttu3k @BeingOfNature @Azelas @NoAkei @Ghostgirl32 @proserpinaseeds @Dreamscape195 @quartzpuppy @HereBeDragons

Maybe I'll get in some dropoffs later today, but otherwise I'm off camping for the weekend.
@Miirshroom - Speedy is a very rare familiar, one that was given a long time ago to people as a downtime gift and is pretty hard to obtain a single 1 of, let alone your next to impossible 10x cost. I just figured I'd let you know - be it new news or a friendly reminder - so that you can adjust your costs for speedy-related hedgehog art to a treasure equivalent, or an increased number of other hedgehog items, or whatever you think seems fit c:
@Miirshroom - Speedy is a very rare familiar, one that was given a long time ago to people as a downtime gift and is pretty hard to obtain a single 1 of, let alone your next to impossible 10x cost. I just figured I'd let you know - be it new news or a friendly reminder - so that you can adjust your costs for speedy-related hedgehog art to a treasure equivalent, or an increased number of other hedgehog items, or whatever you think seems fit c:
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@miirshroom I'd like to found the Lume Daffodil if it's not claimed
@miirshroom I'd like to found the Lume Daffodil if it's not claimed
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
@miirshroom BATS! Oh man those are cool I'd totally fund them if I had enough (which, of course, I don't).

I edited my post to add the Gray Stone Pile and new Runic Pug Moth. Sending payment now.
@miirshroom BATS! Oh man those are cool I'd totally fund them if I had enough (which, of course, I don't).

I edited my post to add the Gray Stone Pile and new Runic Pug Moth. Sending payment now.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@CartelSaide Ack! I knew that, I just completely forgot to specify the actual payment that I'd take. Updating the Hedgehogs and Owlets was a last-minute decision.

Basically: Hedgehog/Speedy = 15x(Everglade OR Sandstrike) + 1x(ANY site familiar). Familiars are a new thing that I'm trying out, and I don't think I'll ever require the matching one for payment, since it would get too limiting for the rare ones.

@NoAkei Nope, you're the first! Send them over and I'll edit things in the morning (sleep now)
@CartelSaide Ack! I knew that, I just completely forgot to specify the actual payment that I'd take. Updating the Hedgehogs and Owlets was a last-minute decision.

Basically: Hedgehog/Speedy = 15x(Everglade OR Sandstrike) + 1x(ANY site familiar). Familiars are a new thing that I'm trying out, and I don't think I'll ever require the matching one for payment, since it would get too limiting for the rare ones.

@NoAkei Nope, you're the first! Send them over and I'll edit things in the morning (sleep now)
@miirshroom thanks! have a good night!
@miirshroom thanks! have a good night!
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
@miirshroom - Ok good cuz I was looking at that and concerned for you with any kind of backlash if you were really expecting people to pay that XD You just update it whenever you get some good time c:
@miirshroom - Ok good cuz I was looking at that and concerned for you with any kind of backlash if you were really expecting people to pay that XD You just update it whenever you get some good time c:
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@miirshroom Could I be added to the affiliates pinglist? I'd love to be involved with something like this!
@miirshroom Could I be added to the affiliates pinglist? I'd love to be involved with something like this!
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif deity_icewarden_by_dogi_crimson-dadatni.gif deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif deity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 ... 493 494