Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 493 494
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season):smoke wisp tree (15 wisp fruits)
Planter Type (&Configuration): type one, 200px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: white ceramic (10x item) , obsidian chips (x10 item)
Plants: Glowshroom x2 (x20 item),corpsemaker ivy x1 (x10 item)
Creatures: sakura owlett x1 (x10item)

Placement Directions: mushrooms near the tree, ivy near owl/away from tree and if the owlett could be on the ground that would be great!

all of the items +5kt would be final tally correct?
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season):smoke wisp tree (15 wisp fruits)
Planter Type (&Configuration): type one, 200px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: white ceramic (10x item) , obsidian chips (x10 item)
Plants: Glowshroom x2 (x20 item),corpsemaker ivy x1 (x10 item)
Creatures: sakura owlett x1 (x10item)

Placement Directions: mushrooms near the tree, ivy near owl/away from tree and if the owlett could be on the ground that would be great!

all of the items +5kt would be final tally correct?
ihxJm60.png
I collect Tengu Callers and Greybeak Reapers!

I will pay 5kt/5g per familiar
@Miirshroom
  • Bonsai (season)/Crimson King Maple Summer
  • Planter Type (&Configuration)/ Basic Ceramic (100px)
  • Planter and/or Substrate Colours Black Ceramic & Obsidian substrate
  • Plants/Glow Mushroom(x2), Silvery Ivy, Dwarf Mushroom,
  • Creatures/ Meal Moth
  • Decorations/ Small bird skull (crow)
  • Placement Directions/ -Crimson King Maple on the right
    -Small bird skull (crow) on the right, next to the Crimson King Maple
    -Glow Mushroom and Dwarf Mushroom on the left together. The Glow Mushroom should surround the Dwarf Mushroom
    -Silvery Ivy in the middle, spreading towards the right and left just a little though
    -One Meal Moth flying near the Crimson King Maple and the other perched on a Dwarf Mushroom
  • Total Cost/ -(10)Depleted Sacridite
    - (10)Obsidian
    -(15)Red Maple Leaf
    -(20)Glow Mushroom
    -(20)Silvery Ivy
    -(10)Dwarf Mushroom
    -(10)Meal Moth
    -(10) Sparrow Skull
    -4500T
  • Bonsai (season)/Shimpaku Juniper Autumn
  • Planter Type (&Configuration)/Single #15
  • Planter and/or Substrate ColoursDarksteel & Obsidian substrate
  • Plants/ Star Moss (grey coloring), Silvery Ivy(x2), Mycena Mushroom, Bluelipped Thresh,
  • Creatures/ ---
  • Decorations/Plague Runestone, Small Bird Skull (crow)x3
  • Placement Directions/-Shimpaku Juniper in the back pot
    -Silvery Ivy hanging over the front pot and the pot to the left of it.
    -Moss in the left pot
    -Two bird skulls in the front pot, the last one in the pot with the moss
    -Plague Runestone sitting in front of the pots off to the side (where ever looks good)
    -Mycena Mushrooms sharing the pot with the Shimpaku Juniper
    -Bluelipped Thresh in the front pot as well where ever looks nice.
  • Total Cost/-(1) Grey Slime
    -(1) Black Slime
    -(5)Lead Ore
    -(5) Copper Ore
    -(10) Obsidian
    -(15)Redwood Kindling
    -(30)Sparrow Skull
    -(1)Runestone/paying in treasure
    -(10)Mycena Mushroom
    -(10)Bluelipped Thresh
    -(20)Silvery Ivy
    -(10)Star Moss
    -9500T
@Miirshroom
  • Bonsai (season)/Crimson King Maple Summer
  • Planter Type (&Configuration)/ Basic Ceramic (100px)
  • Planter and/or Substrate Colours Black Ceramic & Obsidian substrate
  • Plants/Glow Mushroom(x2), Silvery Ivy, Dwarf Mushroom,
  • Creatures/ Meal Moth
  • Decorations/ Small bird skull (crow)
  • Placement Directions/ -Crimson King Maple on the right
    -Small bird skull (crow) on the right, next to the Crimson King Maple
    -Glow Mushroom and Dwarf Mushroom on the left together. The Glow Mushroom should surround the Dwarf Mushroom
    -Silvery Ivy in the middle, spreading towards the right and left just a little though
    -One Meal Moth flying near the Crimson King Maple and the other perched on a Dwarf Mushroom
  • Total Cost/ -(10)Depleted Sacridite
    - (10)Obsidian
    -(15)Red Maple Leaf
    -(20)Glow Mushroom
    -(20)Silvery Ivy
    -(10)Dwarf Mushroom
    -(10)Meal Moth
    -(10) Sparrow Skull
    -4500T
  • Bonsai (season)/Shimpaku Juniper Autumn
  • Planter Type (&Configuration)/Single #15
  • Planter and/or Substrate ColoursDarksteel & Obsidian substrate
  • Plants/ Star Moss (grey coloring), Silvery Ivy(x2), Mycena Mushroom, Bluelipped Thresh,
  • Creatures/ ---
  • Decorations/Plague Runestone, Small Bird Skull (crow)x3
  • Placement Directions/-Shimpaku Juniper in the back pot
    -Silvery Ivy hanging over the front pot and the pot to the left of it.
    -Moss in the left pot
    -Two bird skulls in the front pot, the last one in the pot with the moss
    -Plague Runestone sitting in front of the pots off to the side (where ever looks good)
    -Mycena Mushrooms sharing the pot with the Shimpaku Juniper
    -Bluelipped Thresh in the front pot as well where ever looks nice.
  • Total Cost/-(1) Grey Slime
    -(1) Black Slime
    -(5)Lead Ore
    -(5) Copper Ore
    -(10) Obsidian
    -(15)Redwood Kindling
    -(30)Sparrow Skull
    -(1)Runestone/paying in treasure
    -(10)Mycena Mushroom
    -(10)Bluelipped Thresh
    -(20)Silvery Ivy
    -(10)Star Moss
    -9500T
Just your average Elf Mother & Druid Cultivator
ryheIfQ.png
@Miirshroom I finally got everything I needed, I'm so exiiited~

Order:
Bonsai (season): Spring
Planter Type (&Configuration): Pot Set 11, 150px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Grey Pot, Platinum Effect
Plants: Granny Smith Apple Bonsai x1, Arctic Scrub x2
Creatures: 1x Perched Dustwing Humming Bird, 1x Flying Dustwing Humming Bird
Decorations: 1x Light Runestone, 1x Rose Quartz Crystal
Placement Directions: Bonsai leftmost in lowest pot, flipped (lower branch pointing right). Perched humming bird on lower branch facing right, flying hummingbird on right of tree facing left. Light runestone underneath the lowest bow of the tree in pot. Rose Quartz Crystal in highest pot. I'll leave the ground-cover placement to you~ :>

Totals
10x Parched Clay Jar
1x Platinum Ore
1x Grey Slime
10x Granny Smith Apple
20x Arctic Scrub
20x Dustwing Hummingbird
10x Rose Quartz Crystal

150px single - 5 000T
Light Rune - 5 000T
TOTAL: 10 000T
@Miirshroom I finally got everything I needed, I'm so exiiited~

Order:
Bonsai (season): Spring
Planter Type (&Configuration): Pot Set 11, 150px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Grey Pot, Platinum Effect
Plants: Granny Smith Apple Bonsai x1, Arctic Scrub x2
Creatures: 1x Perched Dustwing Humming Bird, 1x Flying Dustwing Humming Bird
Decorations: 1x Light Runestone, 1x Rose Quartz Crystal
Placement Directions: Bonsai leftmost in lowest pot, flipped (lower branch pointing right). Perched humming bird on lower branch facing right, flying hummingbird on right of tree facing left. Light runestone underneath the lowest bow of the tree in pot. Rose Quartz Crystal in highest pot. I'll leave the ground-cover placement to you~ :>

Totals
10x Parched Clay Jar
1x Platinum Ore
1x Grey Slime
10x Granny Smith Apple
20x Arctic Scrub
20x Dustwing Hummingbird
10x Rose Quartz Crystal

150px single - 5 000T
Light Rune - 5 000T
TOTAL: 10 000T
CioCFC3.png
tRvB8Xn.png
bYt72YT.png
___Art + Social Media

___Avalon Isle Hatchery
_________________________xmwjuQa.png
@miirshroom I just want to confirm this before I place my order (I need to know what to buy and such). This is the order I will place soon [quote=Order] [b]Bonsai (season):[/b] Summer Crimson King Maple and Summer Crimson Frost Birch [b]Planter Type (&Configuration):[/b] 200px, single configuration dish (default) [b]Planter and/or Substrate Colours:[/b] Black planter, default substrate [b]Plants:[/b] Star moss, glowshrooms, black tulips, cliffside milkweed (if undercrowded, add bluelipped thresh and dwarf mushrooms) [b]Creatures:[/b] N/A [b]Decorations:[/b] N/A [b]Placement Directions:[/b] Maple close to edge on right, birch on left where it fits the best. If possible, have the star moss “climb” the tree a little. Other than that, place everything where it looks the best. Thanks! [/quote] Is this correct for a list of needed things? [quote=Needed Items] 5kT 10x Black Tulips 10x Cliffside Milkweed 10x Depleted Sacridite 15x Birch Twigs 15x Red Maple Leaf 20x Glowshrooms 20x Star Moss 10x Bluelipped Thresh 10x Dwarf Mushroom [/quote] Also, will you be able to tell me if everything fills the dish nicely or if I need more as described in my order? Thanks in advance, and sorry for the long post! Please ping me if you respond.
@miirshroom
I just want to confirm this before I place my order (I need to know what to buy and such).
This is the order I will place soon
Order wrote:
Bonsai (season): Summer Crimson King Maple and Summer Crimson Frost Birch
Planter Type (&Configuration): 200px, single configuration dish (default)
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Black planter, default substrate
Plants: Star moss, glowshrooms, black tulips, cliffside milkweed (if undercrowded, add bluelipped thresh and dwarf mushrooms)
Creatures: N/A
Decorations: N/A
Placement Directions: Maple close to edge on right, birch on left where it fits the best. If possible, have the star moss “climb” the tree a little. Other than that, place everything where it looks the best. Thanks!

Is this correct for a list of needed things?
Needed Items wrote:
5kT
10x Black Tulips
10x Cliffside Milkweed
10x Depleted Sacridite
15x Birch Twigs
15x Red Maple Leaf
20x Glowshrooms
20x Star Moss

10x Bluelipped Thresh
10x Dwarf Mushroom

Also, will you be able to tell me if everything fills the dish nicely or if I need more as described in my order?
Thanks in advance, and sorry for the long post! Please ping me if you respond.
tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png
They/Them
FR +0
1zDfZ2C.png
@miirshroom This was the first thing I saved up for on Flight Rising! I will definitely be back to upgrade when I can!

Bonsai (season): Crimson King Maple (Autumn)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 100px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: White, Dirt/Mulch
Plants: Mycena Mushrooms, Golden Milkweed, Hallowed Ivy
Creatures: White Cabbage Butterflies
Placement Directions: some butterflies around/ among the branches, & everything else arranged as you like best please.
@miirshroom This was the first thing I saved up for on Flight Rising! I will definitely be back to upgrade when I can!

Bonsai (season): Crimson King Maple (Autumn)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 100px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: White, Dirt/Mulch
Plants: Mycena Mushrooms, Golden Milkweed, Hallowed Ivy
Creatures: White Cabbage Butterflies
Placement Directions: some butterflies around/ among the branches, & everything else arranged as you like best please.
577.1xOrd.cl0ve_zpsxfwaavio.pngtumblr_inline_nl0tpfur6H1sfkih6.png
[center][u][b]General Update[/b][/u] @Abyssaurus @Aleise @Ambitious @Annqueru @Apothecaria @ArmouredHunter @Artemis @Azelas @Bashka @BeingOfNature @Clocks @Coakes13 @Cobalt @Elwine @Erratic @Fujo @Ghostgirl32 @Gingine @Godspeed @IronPen @JCStitches @Javen @JovaniSkye @Juushika @Kitiara @Maosayshi @ModestMouse @Morigan @NamedDame @Nightmare222 @NoAkei @Orru @Pyramidia @Quenya @ShadowWolf @Stannum @Stormdragon @Sunset @SuzumeSan @Timeweaver @TricksAndThings @Urisk @Winged0 @dualscepters @jastoz @kjolvor @kokobean22 @lome @proserpinaseeds @salander867 @saqurtuliq @sgkat @stormyhearted @straekitty [b]1. Finally finished those crows[/b] [size=2](Ignoring the fact that I accidentally saved the images with a pattern)[/size] The "Bleeding Heart Crows", "Crows", and "Magpies" have all been funded already, so only the [s]"Leucistic Crows" need to be funded for 50xitem[/s] Done! [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Teasers/00.Preview.Crows2.2_zpsm7ajkrzj.png[/img] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Teasers/00.Preview.Crows.1.2_zpsnr1heocd.png[/img] And also the last of the Leafhoppers are done [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Teasers/Leafhopper%20preview_zpsvrobtx3i.png[/img] [b]2. Small Price Changes[/b] Given that writing the description blurbs sometimes takes as long or longer than assembling the 100px planters, there has been a small price increase: [b]100px planter:[/b] [s]2k treasure[/s] [b]4k treasure[/b] [b]200px planter:[/b] [s]4k treasure[/s] [b]5k treasure[/b] Pricing for birdskulls has also changed slightly: First 3 birdskulls are the same cost (10xitem), and [b]each additional set of 3 is 500 treasure[/b]. [b]3. Composition Tutorials[/b] Still planning for the hiring thing, so I started writing up some composition notes if anyone is interested. Still mostly lacking examples. [size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1500462/1#12303135]HOW TO PLAN BONSAI[/url][/size][/center]
General Update

@Abyssaurus @Aleise @Ambitious @Annqueru @Apothecaria @ArmouredHunter @Artemis @Azelas @Bashka @BeingOfNature @Clocks @Coakes13 @Cobalt @Elwine @Erratic @Fujo @Ghostgirl32 @Gingine @Godspeed @IronPen @JCStitches @Javen @JovaniSkye @Juushika @Kitiara @Maosayshi @ModestMouse @Morigan @NamedDame @Nightmare222 @NoAkei @Orru @Pyramidia @Quenya @ShadowWolf @Stannum @Stormdragon @Sunset @SuzumeSan @Timeweaver @TricksAndThings @Urisk @Winged0 @dualscepters @jastoz @kjolvor @kokobean22 @lome @proserpinaseeds @salander867 @saqurtuliq @sgkat @stormyhearted @straekitty

1. Finally finished those crows
(Ignoring the fact that I accidentally saved the images with a pattern)
The "Bleeding Heart Crows", "Crows", and "Magpies" have all been funded already, so only the "Leucistic Crows" need to be funded for 50xitem Done!

00.Preview.Crows2.2_zpsm7ajkrzj.png

00.Preview.Crows.1.2_zpsnr1heocd.png

And also the last of the Leafhoppers are done

Leafhopper%20preview_zpsvrobtx3i.png

2. Small Price Changes
Given that writing the description blurbs sometimes takes as long or longer than assembling the 100px planters, there has been a small price increase:
100px planter: 2k treasure 4k treasure
200px planter: 4k treasure 5k treasure

Pricing for birdskulls has also changed slightly:
First 3 birdskulls are the same cost (10xitem), and each additional set of 3 is 500 treasure.

3. Composition Tutorials
Still planning for the hiring thing, so I started writing up some composition notes if anyone is interested. Still mostly lacking examples.

HOW TO PLAN BONSAI
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@Miirshroom

I can fund the leucistic crows c=
@Miirshroom

I can fund the leucistic crows c=

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
[center]@Godspeed Yep, you may fund the Leucistic Crows! @McZiva Payment for the hummingbirds is 10xitem (as shown near the top of that post, it may be rearranged in the future since there are many more creatures now compared to when I first made the layout). There are samples of the hedgehogs in the image below near the right side, and each colour can be done in each pose. [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Teasers/ALL%20Coliseum%20Stuff%20Preview_zps5ccegv5y.png[/img] @Parsnips Yep, your order looks correct if you would like to send the items over! @Shahenor I adjusted the costing on the birdskulls because it was not very clear. Basically, the first 3 small skulls (i.e. 1 crow, 1 chicken, 1 sparrow) cost 10xBirdskull, but each further set of 3 added to the same planter are 500 treasure each rather than paid in items. So in addition to the items the cost of your first planter is 4000 treasure, and the cost of the second is 10k treasure (base cost + runestone), and then all the associated item costs. And it should be 20xBirdskull combined instead of 40xBirdskull. @MystriDragon Yep, your order looks correct and I believe everything should fit nicely! All other orders acknowledged to this point! @pigeons [i]A lone Common Sparrow looks off wistfully into the distance, wishing it could join the dragon familiars who are safe from conversion to food points.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20501-600/560.Pots150.pigeons_zpsfyqcrv8y.png[/img] @unforgettable [i]A chickadee carefully scratches at the obsidian shards for the cache of seeds that it left buried here earlier in the season.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20501-600/561.1xOrd.unforgettable_zpsyq9j33rh.png[/img] @decadent [i]It is said that there is one night of the year when the bones of the restless dead will rise up to terrify the living. This is taken fairly seriously in a world where Emperors are a real danger.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20501-600/562.Pots150.decadent_zps4flujkfm.png[/img] @Erith [i]The Wildwood Owlet glances nervously as it perches in a bonsai that seems much better placed in the less-forgiving [b]Tangled[/b] Wood.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20501-600/563.1xOrd.Erith_zps3nxhd5ab.png[/img] @Dreamscape195 [i]The leaves of this bonsai rattle in the wind as they simply dry out with the change in season rather than experiencing a dramatic colour change.[/i] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20501-600/Updates%20to%20Bonsai%20501-600/556b.Pots150.Dreamscape195_zps6mtsitnn.png[/img] [size=2]I was so pumped about finishing the crows that I forgot to address all the previous comments and questions in the thread.[/size][/center]
@Godspeed Yep, you may fund the Leucistic Crows!

@McZiva Payment for the hummingbirds is 10xitem (as shown near the top of that post, it may be rearranged in the future since there are many more creatures now compared to when I first made the layout). There are samples of the hedgehogs in the image below near the right side, and each colour can be done in each pose.

ALL%20Coliseum%20Stuff%20Preview_zps5ccegv5y.png

@Parsnips Yep, your order looks correct if you would like to send the items over!

@Shahenor I adjusted the costing on the birdskulls because it was not very clear. Basically, the first 3 small skulls (i.e. 1 crow, 1 chicken, 1 sparrow) cost 10xBirdskull, but each further set of 3 added to the same planter are 500 treasure each rather than paid in items. So in addition to the items the cost of your first planter is 4000 treasure, and the cost of the second is 10k treasure (base cost + runestone), and then all the associated item costs. And it should be 20xBirdskull combined instead of 40xBirdskull.

@MystriDragon Yep, your order looks correct and I believe everything should fit nicely!

All other orders acknowledged to this point!

@pigeons
A lone Common Sparrow looks off wistfully into the distance, wishing it could join the dragon familiars who are safe from conversion to food points.
560.Pots150.pigeons_zpsfyqcrv8y.png

@unforgettable
A chickadee carefully scratches at the obsidian shards for the cache of seeds that it left buried here earlier in the season.
561.1xOrd.unforgettable_zpsyq9j33rh.png

@decadent
It is said that there is one night of the year when the bones of the restless dead will rise up to terrify the living. This is taken fairly seriously in a world where Emperors are a real danger.
562.Pots150.decadent_zps4flujkfm.png

@Erith
The Wildwood Owlet glances nervously as it perches in a bonsai that seems much better placed in the less-forgiving Tangled Wood.
563.1xOrd.Erith_zps3nxhd5ab.png

@Dreamscape195
The leaves of this bonsai rattle in the wind as they simply dry out with the change in season rather than experiencing a dramatic colour change.
556b.Pots150.Dreamscape195_zps6mtsitnn.png

I was so pumped about finishing the crows that I forgot to address all the previous comments and questions in the thread.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom Ahh thank you so much!! It looks awesome! :)
@miirshroom Ahh thank you so much!! It looks awesome! :)
tumblr_nvmebqDpQd1sk2f1lo2_500.png
@miirshroom Yay new season! >u< Thank youuuu!
@miirshroom Yay new season! >u< Thank youuuu!
PvcXfgb.png Dragon's plushie shop currently closed :(
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 493 494