Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 493 494
@miirshroom

Oh my, I love them thank you so much!
@miirshroom

Oh my, I love them thank you so much!
tumblr_o23nnnEk1h1u3wsjco7_100.pngprogress-rainbow-rainbow-splotch-blm.pngtumblr_o23nnnEk1h1u3wsjco8_100.png
@miirshroom

They're perfect! Thank you so much. :)
@miirshroom

They're perfect! Thank you so much. :)
8d7o509.png
@miirshroom Back for another order now that my name change is out of the way! These things are so cuuute ;v;

Bonsai (season): Crimson Frost Birch (Autumn)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 2, random 200px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Painted Clay Pot
Plants: Desert Scrub x2, Cindershroom x2, Hallowed Ivy x3, Golden Milkweed x1
Creatures: Common Sparrow, Roan Mouse
Decorations: N/A
Placement Directions: Could the ivy be arranged in one small sprig and one large sprig? Also, it'd be great if the substrate showed through a little bit (in one or two spots), if that's possible with this amount of ground cover. Other than that, I'll leave it up to you ^^

Sending payment in a moment!
@miirshroom Back for another order now that my name change is out of the way! These things are so cuuute ;v;

Bonsai (season): Crimson Frost Birch (Autumn)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 2, random 200px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Painted Clay Pot
Plants: Desert Scrub x2, Cindershroom x2, Hallowed Ivy x3, Golden Milkweed x1
Creatures: Common Sparrow, Roan Mouse
Placement Directions: Could the ivy be arranged in one small sprig and one large sprig? Also, it'd be great if the substrate showed through a little bit (in one or two spots), if that's possible with this amount of ground cover. Other than that, I'll leave it up to you ^^

Sending payment in a moment!
tumblr_inline_nwe87aFsXr1tru5lx_540.png
@miirshroom This is my first time ordering, I hope I'm doing it right :)

Bonsai (season): Crimson King Maple (Summer)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, random 100px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Obsidian
Plants: glow mushroom, Cliffside milkweek, Black tulip
Creatures: cave gecko
Placement Directions: Could the budgie be perching in the tree and the gecko be on the substrate. Other than that you can decide!

• 2kT
• 15x Red Maple Leaf
•10x Obsidian
•10x Glow Mushrrom
•10x Cliffside milkweed
•10x Black tulip
•10x Cave gecko
@miirshroom This is my first time ordering, I hope I'm doing it right :)

Bonsai (season): Crimson King Maple (Summer)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, random 100px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Obsidian
Plants: glow mushroom, Cliffside milkweek, Black tulip
Creatures: cave gecko
Placement Directions: Could the budgie be perching in the tree and the gecko be on the substrate. Other than that you can decide!

• 2kT
• 15x Red Maple Leaf
•10x Obsidian
•10x Glow Mushrrom
•10x Cliffside milkweed
•10x Black tulip
•10x Cave gecko
E559-D5-F4-C662-4-D52-8-B3-A-61895-A43-D993.png
@miirshroom

Ack, sorry, I would have sent the items earlier but we had a massive windstorm and the power went out DX Power's back now, but most people haven't had power for at least two days >.>"

I'm sending the items now!
@miirshroom

Ack, sorry, I would have sent the items earlier but we had a massive windstorm and the power went out DX Power's back now, but most people haven't had power for at least two days >.>"

I'm sending the items now!
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
I couldn't resist, just one more I say now and is probably a lie

Bonsai (season): Swamp Chestnut Oak (Fall)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Basic 200 pixel
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Red
Plants: Bonebark Mold x1, Desert Scrub x1 long?, Diseased Fungus x1,
Creatures: Coral Snake x1,Satin Mouse x1, Wasteland Pauper x1
Decorations: Plague runestone x1, small skulls , Deadwood maple x1
Placement Directions: Please place the swamp chestnut oak on the far right of the planter, facing left with the bonebark mold around the bottom. Spread the desert scrub and the diseased fungus out across the planter randomly. The satin mouse near the oak tree, facing it and a skull in front of the mouse with the other skulls(small comes in a set of three yes?) scattered randomly, maybe one in the tree branches if you can? The coral snake stalking the mouse just a little ways behind it and the butterflies near the deadwood maple and the runestone, all near the middle left((not quite the edge but not directly in the middle of the planter)).

Payment
4k Treasure
10x Blood Acorn
5x Jasper
10x Bonebark Mold
10x Desert Scrub
10x Diseased Fungus
10x Coral Snake
10x Satin Mouse
10x Wasteland Pauper
1x Plague Runestone
10x Sparrow Skull
10x Moldy Leather

I hope I did this right? Im willing to change just about anything or buy a bigger planter if need be. @miirshroom
I couldn't resist, just one more I say now and is probably a lie

Bonsai (season): Swamp Chestnut Oak (Fall)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Basic 200 pixel
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Red
Plants: Bonebark Mold x1, Desert Scrub x1 long?, Diseased Fungus x1,
Creatures: Coral Snake x1,Satin Mouse x1, Wasteland Pauper x1
Decorations: Plague runestone x1, small skulls , Deadwood maple x1
Placement Directions: Please place the swamp chestnut oak on the far right of the planter, facing left with the bonebark mold around the bottom. Spread the desert scrub and the diseased fungus out across the planter randomly. The satin mouse near the oak tree, facing it and a skull in front of the mouse with the other skulls(small comes in a set of three yes?) scattered randomly, maybe one in the tree branches if you can? The coral snake stalking the mouse just a little ways behind it and the butterflies near the deadwood maple and the runestone, all near the middle left((not quite the edge but not directly in the middle of the planter)).

Payment
4k Treasure
10x Blood Acorn
5x Jasper
10x Bonebark Mold
10x Desert Scrub
10x Diseased Fungus
10x Coral Snake
10x Satin Mouse
10x Wasteland Pauper
1x Plague Runestone
10x Sparrow Skull
10x Moldy Leather

I hope I did this right? Im willing to change just about anything or buy a bigger planter if need be. @miirshroom
tumblr_o23nnnEk1h1u3wsjco7_100.pngprogress-rainbow-rainbow-splotch-blm.pngtumblr_o23nnnEk1h1u3wsjco8_100.png
@miirshroom
I have a quick question, for the clay/metal pots, do the higher teirs only come in the design shown with the colour or could I get them different?
You've got gold and pearly with the diamond pattern, but all the rest are triangles (except for the parched clay which comes that way.) And I was looking at getting a set of copper pots but maybe one with the alternate pattern, if that's okay.

Yes I'm getting more your bonsais are addicting!
@miirshroom
I have a quick question, for the clay/metal pots, do the higher teirs only come in the design shown with the colour or could I get them different?
You've got gold and pearly with the diamond pattern, but all the rest are triangles (except for the parched clay which comes that way.) And I was looking at getting a set of copper pots but maybe one with the alternate pattern, if that's okay.

Yes I'm getting more your bonsais are addicting!
Roughage%20Owl_zps7zh5nm9j.png Miirshroom%20Bonsai%202_zpsz3oma9z8.png Miirshroom%20Bonsai%203_zpseuzux7lk.png
@FawnAndAce I believe that everything should fit nicely in the 200px planter. Altogether looks good so feel free to send over the payment! (Also, I love your Wind Corgi and Red Panda!)

@LadyKianna They don't usually have alternate patterns, because it gets to be a hassle having too many options, and I saved all my original colour overlays in a weird way. As a one-off sort of thing I can mess around with hue sliders on the diamond-pattern gold pots so that they look very similar to the coppery ones. Maybe for something like double the usual colour cost (i.e. 2xCopper Muck, 2xOrange Ooze, 10xRich Copper Ore).
@FawnAndAce I believe that everything should fit nicely in the 200px planter. Altogether looks good so feel free to send over the payment! (Also, I love your Wind Corgi and Red Panda!)

@LadyKianna They don't usually have alternate patterns, because it gets to be a hassle having too many options, and I saved all my original colour overlays in a weird way. As a one-off sort of thing I can mess around with hue sliders on the diamond-pattern gold pots so that they look very similar to the coppery ones. Maybe for something like double the usual colour cost (i.e. 2xCopper Muck, 2xOrange Ooze, 10xRich Copper Ore).
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom No worries if you don't have it easily available. Just something I noticed and was hoping for.
@miirshroom No worries if you don't have it easily available. Just something I noticed and was hoping for.
Roughage%20Owl_zps7zh5nm9j.png Miirshroom%20Bonsai%202_zpsz3oma9z8.png Miirshroom%20Bonsai%203_zpseuzux7lk.png
@miirshroom

hopefully this is right? aaaaa

Bonsai (season): Autumn Sugar Maple (Yellow Variant)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 100px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: White, normal substrate
Plants: Hallowed Ivy, Dayglo Thresh
Creatures: White Cabbage Butterfly, Common Sparrow
Decorations: Crystal Quartz
Placement Directions: Could the plants be spaced evenly around the bonsai? That’s all. I’ll probably come back to order more, wheeze.

2000t
10x Granite Fragment
10x White Cabbage Butterfly
10x Crystal Quartz
10x Common Sparrow
10x Hallowed Ivy
10x Dayglo Thresh
@miirshroom

hopefully this is right? aaaaa

Bonsai (season): Autumn Sugar Maple (Yellow Variant)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 100px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: White, normal substrate
Plants: Hallowed Ivy, Dayglo Thresh
Creatures: White Cabbage Butterfly, Common Sparrow
Decorations: Crystal Quartz
Placement Directions: Could the plants be spaced evenly around the bonsai? That’s all. I’ll probably come back to order more, wheeze.

2000t
10x Granite Fragment
10x White Cabbage Butterfly
10x Crystal Quartz
10x Common Sparrow
10x Hallowed Ivy
10x Dayglo Thresh
DYc14Nm.png ....
STARPHASE
fr+03 - crow - she/he/they

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
... you're one scary guy.