Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Zenara's Adoptables [Closed for Now]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@JiggertyPokery You just made my day!!! :D I'll make the decorative line thingies her tertiary color.

@Mawgrim Yes, of course! :)
@JiggertyPokery You just made my day!!! :D I'll make the decorative line thingies her tertiary color.

@Mawgrim Yes, of course! :)
@Zenara

:D Ah thank you! I'll send you the money now!
@Zenara

:D Ah thank you! I'll send you the money now!
@Dasdana Iridescent, Current, and Underbelly added! :)
@Dasdana Iridescent, Current, and Underbelly added! :)
@Zenara Please ping me once you have celtic imps or coatls? I will pay double for one of these ^_^
@Zenara Please ping me once you have celtic imps or coatls? I will pay double for one of these ^_^
tXKbExw.png
@Sabrayal Offer accepted :P I will have them up ASAP, I actually have the coatl design drawn out on paper...
@Sabrayal Offer accepted :P I will have them up ASAP, I actually have the coatl design drawn out on paper...
*runs in* did someone say CELTIC Adoptable Type: CELTICspiral Dragon You'd Like: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1326806] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13269/1326806_350.png[/img] [/url] if you don't have shimmer yet, feel free to just make the secondary rose basic. How You're Paying: Treasure THANK YOU for making Celtic adoptables I've been thinking for a while that spirals are just perfect for knot designs, but I hadn't seen it done as far as I know until now.
*runs in* did someone say CELTIC

Adoptable Type: CELTICspiral
Dragon You'd Like:

1326806_350.png

if you don't have shimmer yet, feel free to just make the secondary rose basic.
How You're Paying: Treasure

THANK YOU for making Celtic adoptables I've been thinking for a while that spirals are just perfect for knot designs, but I hadn't seen it done as far as I know until now.
tumblr_nuk3kqY64q1sk2f1lo1_500.png
Oh my! The celtic spiral is amazing, I love it. Sadly I don't have any spirals, but could you ping me when you have some other dragon breeds?

In a mean time, bump for the pretties c:
Oh my! The celtic spiral is amazing, I love it. Sadly I don't have any spirals, but could you ping me when you have some other dragon breeds?

In a mean time, bump for the pretties c:
dragon dragon dragon dragon dragon dragon dragon dragon dragon dragon
Bumping to be the center of attention!
#fabulous
Bumping to be the center of attention!
#fabulous
Hey, would you ping me when your Skydancers are available? Thank you!
Hey, would you ping me when your Skydancers are available? Thank you!
@Zenara

OMG. These are beautiful! I'd love to get a couple of my Spirals~
But they're both irashim with terts that you haven't gotten around to yet! T~T I would love to reserve a piece for both of them! c:
@Zenara

OMG. These are beautiful! I'd love to get a couple of my Spirals~
But they're both irashim with terts that you haven't gotten around to yet! T~T I would love to reserve a piece for both of them! c:
xkSud7P.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25