Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | SHOP CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153
@Riserae Thanks so much for Krill and Ula! They look fantastic! [center][img]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h401/SiberianMirage/Flight%20Rising/Glain-Couple.gif[/img][/center]
@Riserae

Thanks so much for Krill and Ula! They look fantastic!
Glain-Couple.gif
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@Riserae - I'm such a dumb! I wanted to get back to you and then completely forgot.

I'd like to order a pair picture of these two, if it's possible! Female (but with Light eyes, please!) and Male (but with Wind eyes!). I'd link to the dragons themselves, but one hasn't grown up/isn't fully gened, and the other is stacked with apparel. x.x Names are Fen and Bog respectively!

I'd also like to order a pair picture of these two, and I would like to include Buzzard's Cranial Hornhelm, whatever the extra cost is. Other than that, apparel and accents aren't to be included! Buzzard and Hyana.

How much would that come to? If I'm doing it correctly-

120k for the bases, 20k for the Imperial genes, 30k for the Guardian genes, and... possibly 8k for the apparel? So 178kt? ...Did I do that right?
@Riserae - I'm such a dumb! I wanted to get back to you and then completely forgot.

I'd like to order a pair picture of these two, if it's possible! Female (but with Light eyes, please!) and Male (but with Wind eyes!). I'd link to the dragons themselves, but one hasn't grown up/isn't fully gened, and the other is stacked with apparel. x.x Names are Fen and Bog respectively!

I'd also like to order a pair picture of these two, and I would like to include Buzzard's Cranial Hornhelm, whatever the extra cost is. Other than that, apparel and accents aren't to be included! Buzzard and Hyana.

How much would that come to? If I'm doing it correctly-

120k for the bases, 20k for the Imperial genes, 30k for the Guardian genes, and... possibly 8k for the apparel? So 178kt? ...Did I do that right?
@LupisDarkmoon
Wow, those are four gorgeous dragons! Very excited about this. :)

Yes to the bases, yes to the genes, and yes for the apparel. All exactly right! 178k.
@LupisDarkmoon
Wow, those are four gorgeous dragons! Very excited about this. :)

Yes to the bases, yes to the genes, and yes for the apparel. All exactly right! 178k.
@Riserae THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WORKING WITH @Atherin on Kasai! She is perfect right down to her claws! Seriously, this was such a nice surprise to have! Thank you!

Your work is absolutely amazing. Can I be added to your ping list?
@Riserae THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WORKING WITH @Atherin on Kasai! She is perfect right down to her claws! Seriously, this was such a nice surprise to have! Thank you!

Your work is absolutely amazing. Can I be added to your ping list?
@Serendipity82
You are so welcome! And yes you certainly can. :3 So glad you like her! *HUG HUG HUG*!
@Serendipity82
You are so welcome! And yes you certainly can. :3 So glad you like her! *HUG HUG HUG*!
Oh wow, these are amazing.

@Riserae Is it possible for me to be put on a ping list for when Skydancers are available? :3
Oh wow, these are amazing.

@Riserae Is it possible for me to be put on a ping list for when Skydancers are available? :3
4ZKNdQr.png
@Safrienaer
Thanks! And yes, of course! :)
@Safrienaer
Thanks! And yes, of course! :)
@Riserae

Your pixel art is amazing! Could I please be added to your general ping list?
@Riserae

Your pixel art is amazing! Could I please be added to your general ping list?
SYNgI9N.png
@Mawgrim
Thank you so much! And of course. :)
@Mawgrim
Thank you so much! And of course. :)
@Riserae Very pretty pixel art! :,) I'd love to be added to a ping list for when other breeds become available, and I'd like to know how much it would cost for a pixel of this dragon! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3507050] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35071/3507050_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Riserae

Very pretty pixel art! :,) I'd love to be added to a ping list for when other breeds become available, and I'd like to know how much it would cost for a pixel of this dragon!

3507050_350.png
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153