Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | SHOP CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153
@Riserae I actually really like the sample couple Guardian x Guardian picture that you have up under the couples section.

So, If I'm understanding this correctly, the price for both of them would actually be 60K (30K for each) plus the couple post would be an extra 10K. Reivun's 4 pieces are 8K each which would bring my total to...102K?
@Riserae I actually really like the sample couple Guardian x Guardian picture that you have up under the couples section.

So, If I'm understanding this correctly, the price for both of them would actually be 60K (30K for each) plus the couple post would be an extra 10K. Reivun's 4 pieces are 8K each which would bring my total to...102K?
wXUr72V.pngwEyYDq6.png
@Atherin
All right, thanks! I think I'll just have couples free, if you want them as I have the guardian/guardian pose. :)

So,

Reivun Base: 30k
3 Genes: +15k
Scars (free)

Ameena Base: 30k
(All free apparel)

90k for that, and then yes 8k per armor piece. So if it's 4, 122k total (90+32).

(By the way that pair is gorgeous!!)
@Atherin
All right, thanks! I think I'll just have couples free, if you want them as I have the guardian/guardian pose. :)

So,

Reivun Base: 30k
Scars (free)

Ameena Base: 30k
(All free apparel)

90k for that, and then yes 8k per armor piece. So if it's 4, 122k total (90+32).

(By the way that pair is gorgeous!!)
@Riserae Done!

I always end up walking away with something when I come into the adoptables, but this is a must have. Reivun and Ameena are actually my favorite pairing in my lair and they need some art!

I can send the payment now if that is how you're doing payments?
@Riserae Done!

I always end up walking away with something when I come into the adoptables, but this is a must have. Reivun and Ameena are actually my favorite pairing in my lair and they need some art!

I can send the payment now if that is how you're doing payments?
wXUr72V.pngwEyYDq6.png
@Riserae *Throws self into thread with a bag of treasure!* I MUST HAVE ONE AGH Can I get one of my lovely Prog lady, Skorn? That comes out to 39k with her eye scar, right..? o3o [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=542851] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5429/542851_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Riserae

*Throws self into thread with a bag of treasure!* I MUST HAVE ONE AGH

Can I get one of my lovely Prog lady, Skorn?
That comes out to 39k with her eye scar, right..? o3o

542851_350.png
TOW2n3q.png
@Riserae Would love to purchase a female Guardian pixel of her: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3922616] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39227/3922616_350.png[/img] [/url] But with [b]Ripple/Current/[/b]Crackle as is her FUTURE *stalks marketplace* Naked, no clothes or markings or familiar.
@Riserae

Would love to purchase a female Guardian pixel of her:

3922616_350.png

But with Ripple/Current/Crackle as is her FUTURE *stalks marketplace*
Naked, no clothes or markings or familiar.
HoSUf2P.png
@Atherin

Awesome, thanks!

Yes, I'm sorry I forgot about how to do payments! So much to sort out, haha. You can pay up front, or wait until I message you saying it's finished. Whatever you're comfortable with! I'll be starting on things tonight.

Two questions for you. Reivun doesn't seem to be wearing his wing armor anymore? Can I see a picture of him with that, please? :) And for Ameena's flowerfall in the couple picture, do you want it just circling her, some spreading to Reivun's side, or evenly distributed?

And thanks so much for the order!
@Atherin

Awesome, thanks!

Yes, I'm sorry I forgot about how to do payments! So much to sort out, haha. You can pay up front, or wait until I message you saying it's finished. Whatever you're comfortable with! I'll be starting on things tonight.

Two questions for you. Reivun doesn't seem to be wearing his wing armor anymore? Can I see a picture of him with that, please? :) And for Ameena's flowerfall in the couple picture, do you want it just circling her, some spreading to Reivun's side, or evenly distributed?

And thanks so much for the order!
@Riserae

I'll send the payment now so then I don't spend it on even more adoptables.

I took off his Wing Armor because, unfortunately, there's no ornate platinum wing armor and the silver steampunk's silver kept clashing with his shiny platinum (and I didn't want it added as I was thinking of removing it anyways).

Oh, I think some of her flower fall spreading to Reivun's side would look so cute and sweet ;w;
@Riserae

I'll send the payment now so then I don't spend it on even more adoptables.

I took off his Wing Armor because, unfortunately, there's no ornate platinum wing armor and the silver steampunk's silver kept clashing with his shiny platinum (and I didn't want it added as I was thinking of removing it anyways).

Oh, I think some of her flower fall spreading to Reivun's side would look so cute and sweet ;w;
wXUr72V.pngwEyYDq6.png
To everyone:

You can pay up front, or when I message you saying it's finished. Whatever you are more comfortable with!

@savannahsage
Oh he's beautiful! He'll be 35k, or 43k if you'd like the head wrap included. :)

@Dragoness
Perfect, thank you! 35k for him, no apparel.

@Emris
35k because of the secondary gene (stripes), but I'll cover the price of the shoulder scar, so that's free!

@Bowno
HRK! *catches you and hugs you!* And I'll cover the eye scar, so just 35k, please! And wow, she's a beauty!

@Oobilan
Wow, what a gorgeous baby, Oob! Will do! It's 45k for when you're ready. :)

@Atherin
Thank you!! And if you want, either now or some other time, I could color the wing armor to match the other armor pieces, but that's up to you!
To everyone:

You can pay up front, or when I message you saying it's finished. Whatever you are more comfortable with!

@savannahsage
Oh he's beautiful! He'll be 35k, or 43k if you'd like the head wrap included. :)

@Dragoness
Perfect, thank you! 35k for him, no apparel.

@Emris
35k because of the secondary gene (stripes), but I'll cover the price of the shoulder scar, so that's free!

@Bowno
HRK! *catches you and hugs you!* And I'll cover the eye scar, so just 35k, please! And wow, she's a beauty!

@Oobilan
Wow, what a gorgeous baby, Oob! Will do! It's 45k for when you're ready. :)

@Atherin
Thank you!! And if you want, either now or some other time, I could color the wing armor to match the other armor pieces, but that's up to you!
@Riserae - I would love the headwrap included! :D
@Riserae - I would love the headwrap included! :D
CE5F8.gif i8vcn.gif lnYLr.gif ShNZI.gif
Clicks are appreciated C:
@Riserae
D'aw! You're so sweet x3 Thank you. I'll send the treasure right away then! I'm so excited to see her!
And thank you ;D
@Riserae
D'aw! You're so sweet x3 Thank you. I'll send the treasure right away then! I'm so excited to see her!
And thank you ;D
TOW2n3q.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153