Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | { Rockdoptables } -- [Hiatus - Busy IRL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@voidprincess Could I be added to the ping list for when the shop reopens? These are just too cute!
@voidprincess Could I be added to the ping list for when the shop reopens? These are just too cute!
tumblr_oz3c1bde9P1u402sco2_75sq.png u82kOBZ.png
eswSnrS.png
fVc0Lih.png
nWiQNX9.png
@voidprincess I would like to sponsor, in this order
Wildclaw skydancer imperial coatl tundra!
Pls tell me the price! Too lazy to calculate
Question: could I have a discount for purchasing so many?
@voidprincess I would like to sponsor, in this order
Wildclaw skydancer imperial coatl tundra!
Pls tell me the price! Too lazy to calculate
Question: could I have a discount for purchasing so many?
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@abgb2001

Oh wow! That's so many! Erm, I'll calculate the price later, but I'd really rather only have one breed sponsored at a time so I don't get overwhelmed (similarly to having taken 8 spots my first go around), and I still haven't yet been able to finish my first batch because I'm running around like a headless chicken over summer finals. But I will get back to you when the option to sponsor becomes available again! Also you already know from the Guardians that you would get a discount on your first purchase of the species, which would apply to the other species as well. (:
@abgb2001

Oh wow! That's so many! Erm, I'll calculate the price later, but I'd really rather only have one breed sponsored at a time so I don't get overwhelmed (similarly to having taken 8 spots my first go around), and I still haven't yet been able to finish my first batch because I'm running around like a headless chicken over summer finals. But I will get back to you when the option to sponsor becomes available again! Also you already know from the Guardians that you would get a discount on your first purchase of the species, which would apply to the other species as well. (:
bannerthing.png
@voidprincess sorry I didn't see your post for awhile cause you spelt my name wrong!
It's okay, everyone does that!
Then after the guardians, I would like to bump up Wildclaws!
@voidprincess sorry I didn't see your post for awhile cause you spelt my name wrong!
It's okay, everyone does that!
Then after the guardians, I would like to bump up Wildclaws!
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@agbg2001 oops! Prime example that school had my brain fried @_@ I'm sorry!

But mkay! I'll ping you (properly, lol) when the spots open up again :D
@agbg2001 oops! Prime example that school had my brain fried @_@ I'm sorry!

But mkay! I'll ping you (properly, lol) when the spots open up again :D
bannerthing.png
@voidprincess How much would this girl come to? [u]Dragon[/u]:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=950955] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9510/950955_350.png[/img] [/url] [u]Flight[/u]: arcane runestone with shadow eyes [u]Apparel?[/u]: gilded crown, pearly wing bangles, simple gold bracelets, royal tail rings, talenclasp pendant [u]Skin?[/u]:no [u]Accents?[/u]:yes [u]Extra[/u]: no
@voidprincess

How much would this girl come to?

Dragon:
950955_350.png

Flight: arcane runestone with shadow eyes
Apparel?: gilded crown, pearly wing bangles, simple gold bracelets, royal tail rings, talenclasp pendant
Skin?:no
Accents?:yes
Extra: no
May I be on the ping list for when the shop opens up again?
May I be on the ping list for when the shop opens up again?
@oddenuf I'll let you know once slots open up again (:

@WolfSoul You most certainly can! :D
@oddenuf I'll let you know once slots open up again (:

@WolfSoul You most certainly can! :D
bannerthing.png
@voidprincess Thank you! ^^
@voidprincess Thank you! ^^
Oh my gosh these are ADORABLE. OvO
Just here to compliment... And stalk your posts with finished orders, don't mind me, haha.
Oh my gosh these are ADORABLE. OvO
Just here to compliment... And stalk your posts with finished orders, don't mind me, haha.
FRFlightPrideBannerShadow_zps656addd5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10