Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | { Rockdoptables } -- [Hiatus - Busy IRL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][img]http://i1333.photobucket.com/albums/w622/sleepydrops/DURGONS/Coolkid_Aden-sm_zps1de1ee37.png[/img] Aden for @Coolkid is finished! Phew, all that apparel was a real doozy. Especially that darn hat. *squinty eyes at the hat* See first page, post #2 for both the fullsize and 500px versions! [u]Slots still closed![/u] I didn't expect to spend so long on this one as well, but I'm still going to try and pump out the rest tonight. ;w;[/center] @Cutiepaws I'll ping you about your slot when I open up again (:
Coolkid_Aden-sm_zps1de1ee37.png
Aden for @Coolkid is finished! Phew, all that apparel was a real doozy. Especially that darn hat. *squinty eyes at the hat* See first page, post #2 for both the fullsize and 500px versions!

Slots still closed!

I didn't expect to spend so long on this one as well, but I'm still going to try and pump out the rest tonight. ;w;

@Cutiepaws I'll ping you about your slot when I open up again (:
bannerthing.png
Important update! I suddenly realized I'd forgotten to unhide the Diver Emblem for @agbg2001 's Lifewater--d'oh! Those images are fixed now!
Important update! I suddenly realized I'd forgotten to unhide the Diver Emblem for @agbg2001 's Lifewater--d'oh! Those images are fixed now!
bannerthing.png
@voidprincess It's alright for you to take your time! I didn't want to rush you. He's gorgeous, I couldn't thank you enough!
(Is it fine for me to resize the image?)
@voidprincess It's alright for you to take your time! I didn't want to rush you. He's gorgeous, I couldn't thank you enough!
(Is it fine for me to resize the image?)
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@Coolkid Feel free! (: Just keep in mind it's transparent--so if it gets wonky just let me know and I'll shoot you a custom resize for no charge uvu

Also another update, with how much homework I have left haha oops I actually don't think I'll be able to get anymore out tonight--POSSIBLY one, but that's a stretch!
@Coolkid Feel free! (: Just keep in mind it's transparent--so if it gets wonky just let me know and I'll shoot you a custom resize for no charge uvu

Also another update, with how much homework I have left haha oops I actually don't think I'll be able to get anymore out tonight--POSSIBLY one, but that's a stretch!
bannerthing.png
@voidprincess Thank you :), he looks lovely~
@voidprincess Thank you :), he looks lovely~
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
[center][img]http://i1333.photobucket.com/albums/w622/sleepydrops/DURGONS/Bowno_Skitty-sm_zpsae9912fd.png[/img] Skitty for @Bowno is finished! Whoo, finally getting these out for you guys again thanks to a small breather from class and work. :D As always, the two files are linked on the first page, post #2. [u]Slots are still closed![/u][/center]
Bowno_Skitty-sm_zpsae9912fd.png

Skitty for @Bowno is finished! Whoo, finally getting these out for you guys again thanks to a small breather from class and work. :D As always, the two files are linked on the first page, post #2. Slots are still closed!
bannerthing.png
@voidprincess
EEee~! She looks so cute! Look at that little face, adorable~!

I'm sorry if I sound picky and such D: That is not my intention so please don't get the wrong idea ;.; But I had asked for a Shadow egg. o3o Was that not possible? If not, it's not the biggest deal in the world! Just a bit curious is all x3
@voidprincess
EEee~! She looks so cute! Look at that little face, adorable~!

I'm sorry if I sound picky and such D: That is not my intention so please don't get the wrong idea ;.; But I had asked for a Shadow egg. o3o Was that not possible? If not, it's not the biggest deal in the world! Just a bit curious is all x3
TOW2n3q.png
@Bowno Ack!! I'm so sorry! I was multitasking while doing that and overlooked that part of the app! ;____;''''''''''' I'm so sorry, I'll fix that for you asap!

EDIT: and fixed! Links updated!
@Bowno Ack!! I'm so sorry! I was multitasking while doing that and overlooked that part of the app! ;____;''''''''''' I'm so sorry, I'll fix that for you asap!

EDIT: and fixed! Links updated!
bannerthing.png
@voidprincess
No worries! It's totally fine xD!
Thank you SOSOSOSOSOSOSOO much! I love her. She's more than I could ever imagine ;.; *Rolls around, clutching the picture close* If you ever come out with more species, please please pleaaase ping me. I need one for all my dragons amg
@voidprincess
No worries! It's totally fine xD!
Thank you SOSOSOSOSOSOSOO much! I love her. She's more than I could ever imagine ;.; *Rolls around, clutching the picture close* If you ever come out with more species, please please pleaaase ping me. I need one for all my dragons amg
TOW2n3q.png
@Bowno Right now Guardian is set to be done when I finish my current queue, and I think I will also be releasing Spiral soon after that because I LOVE THE LIL NOODLES ARGH.
But anyway! I'm so glad you like it!! ;u;!
@Bowno Right now Guardian is set to be done when I finish my current queue, and I think I will also be releasing Spiral soon after that because I LOVE THE LIL NOODLES ARGH.
But anyway! I'm so glad you like it!! ;u;!
bannerthing.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10