Adoptables
Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | { Rockdoptables } -- [Hiatus - Busy IRL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/35123357/durgons/bannerthing.png[/img] Howdy, fellow Flight Rising members! I'm one of those newbies who popped up for the June 4th registration window, and I'm happy to say I've settled in quite nicely. ♥ But as with any site like this that I get into, I was curious if I could make art for people as a form of income--and that's when I discovered the adoptables forum. Now, I already had a weakness for adoptables, so it was a natural choice for me to slip into this area![/center] [b]So what are these "rockdoptables"?[/b] [center]Strange little term, isn't it? I kind of made it up on the fly and then I couldn't quite shake it from my mind. Basically they're chibi-ish dragons snuggling a rock with their Flight on it![/center] [b]But why not eggs?[/b] [center][u]I can do that too, for an additional fee[/u]! At least, this is to start out with simply because I only know what Arcane eggs look like at the moment, and I don't really have anything premade.[/center] [b]What are your prices?[/b] [center]I have this handy dandy guide for that! Please note that I reserve the right to adjust these prices as I see fit, but I will NEVER upcharge someone should my prices increase AFTER they have already received an order confirmation from me. However, tips are most certainly welcomed! :p Handy dandy price spreadsheet located [url=http://tinyurl.com/rockyprices]here[/url]![/center] [b]What breeds are available, and what is your priority list?[/b] [center]Currently, [u]only Fae and Guardians are available[/u]. However, I plan to expand out to more species! My priority list is as follows: Guardian (sponsored!), Spiral, Pearlcatcher, Skydancer, Tundra, Imperial, Coatl, Wildclaw, Snapper, Ridgeback, Mirror If you'd like to sponsor a species, please check the price list![/center] [b]Do I need to fill out a form?[/b] [center]Yes, please! I do like organization. (: Just fill out the following information for me: [code][u]Dragon[/u]: [url=(Insert a link to your dragon's page here!)]Name[/url] [u]Flight[/u]: Native to the dragon, or something different? Please stick to canon Flights (for now)! These reflect the eye color and rock/egg type. [u]Apparel?[/u]: If yes, please keep in mind there is a fee per item unless it is listed in post #3's spreadsheet! [u]Skin?[/u]: If yes, mind the fee! If no, but your dragon has one equipped, I will make an adoptable based on the genes listed in the dragon's profile (unless requested otherwise below). CERTAIN EXCEPTIONS APPLY, see post #3! [u]Accents?[/u]: If yes, please keep in mind there is an extra fee! CERTAIN EXCEPTIONS APPLY, see post #3! [u]Extra[/u]: Note Rock->Egg conversion if desired (mind the fee if it isn't noted in post #3), or alternate genes (ie instead of Rose Basic, please do Coral Shimmer). Any other information you need to give me can go here![/code] If you need to say a lot, that's fine! If you wanna keep it simple, that's cool too! as long as you have these basics for me. (:[/center] [b]What's the rules on payment?[/b] [center]While I have always and will always prefer payment upfront, I recognize that I have not made a name for myself nor really secured a reputation here on Flight Rising just yet! As such, [u]if you feel unsure[/u] and would rather send half payment first, and second half after I finish, that is fine. Please understand as a form of insuring myself, you [u]will not[/u] receive the full sized, unwatermarked image(s) until I have been paid in full.[/center]
bannerthing.png

Howdy, fellow Flight Rising members! I'm one of those newbies who popped up for the June 4th registration window, and I'm happy to say I've settled in quite nicely. ♥ But as with any site like this that I get into, I was curious if I could make art for people as a form of income--and that's when I discovered the adoptables forum. Now, I already had a weakness for adoptables, so it was a natural choice for me to slip into this area!

So what are these "rockdoptables"?
Strange little term, isn't it? I kind of made it up on the fly and then I couldn't quite shake it from my mind. Basically they're chibi-ish dragons snuggling a rock with their Flight on it!

But why not eggs?
I can do that too, for an additional fee! At least, this is to start out with simply because I only know what Arcane eggs look like at the moment, and I don't really have anything premade.

What are your prices?
I have this handy dandy guide for that! Please note that I reserve the right to adjust these prices as I see fit, but I will NEVER upcharge someone should my prices increase AFTER they have already received an order confirmation from me. However, tips are most certainly welcomed! :p
Handy dandy price spreadsheet located here!

What breeds are available, and what is your priority list?
Currently, only Fae and Guardians are available. However, I plan to expand out to more species! My priority list is as follows:
Guardian (sponsored!), Spiral, Pearlcatcher, Skydancer, Tundra, Imperial, Coatl, Wildclaw, Snapper, Ridgeback, Mirror
If you'd like to sponsor a species, please check the price list!

Do I need to fill out a form?
Yes, please! I do like organization. (: Just fill out the following information for me:
Code:
[u]Dragon[/u]: [url=(Insert a link to your dragon's page here!)]Name[/url] [u]Flight[/u]: Native to the dragon, or something different? Please stick to canon Flights (for now)! These reflect the eye color and rock/egg type. [u]Apparel?[/u]: If yes, please keep in mind there is a fee per item unless it is listed in post #3's spreadsheet! [u]Skin?[/u]: If yes, mind the fee! If no, but your dragon has one equipped, I will make an adoptable based on the genes listed in the dragon's profile (unless requested otherwise below). CERTAIN EXCEPTIONS APPLY, see post #3! [u]Accents?[/u]: If yes, please keep in mind there is an extra fee! CERTAIN EXCEPTIONS APPLY, see post #3! [u]Extra[/u]: Note Rock->Egg conversion if desired (mind the fee if it isn't noted in post #3), or alternate genes (ie instead of Rose Basic, please do Coral Shimmer). Any other information you need to give me can go here!
If you need to say a lot, that's fine! If you wanna keep it simple, that's cool too! as long as you have these basics for me. (:

What's the rules on payment?
While I have always and will always prefer payment upfront, I recognize that I have not made a name for myself nor really secured a reputation here on Flight Rising just yet! As such, if you feel unsure and would rather send half payment first, and second half after I finish, that is fine. Please understand as a form of insuring myself, you will not receive the full sized, unwatermarked image(s) until I have been paid in full.
bannerthing.png
Current Queue?
  1. ON HOLD

Pickup! (Please only download YOUR OWN.)
  1. Ninja for Vaylise (small!) -- LINKS EXPIRE 7/17/14
  2. Mae for singswithtrees (small!) -- LINKS EXPIRE 7/17/14
!!! IMPORTANT NOTE : I will host your images GUARANTEED for up to two weeks tops. PLEASE REHOST YOUR IMAGES! If you hotlink them from my photobucket, there is a chance they'll suddenly become broken images. I will also eventually keep a rotating handful of small examples for a while, but will change them out randomly!
Current Queue?
  1. ON HOLD

Pickup! (Please only download YOUR OWN.)
  1. Ninja for Vaylise (small!) -- LINKS EXPIRE 7/17/14
  2. Mae for singswithtrees (small!) -- LINKS EXPIRE 7/17/14
!!! IMPORTANT NOTE : I will host your images GUARANTEED for up to two weeks tops. PLEASE REHOST YOUR IMAGES! If you hotlink them from my photobucket, there is a chance they'll suddenly become broken images. I will also eventually keep a rotating handful of small examples for a while, but will change them out randomly!
bannerthing.png
[b]Ping List for Opening Shop[/b] [LIST] [*] @excessnight [*] @heavenlyEarth [*] @Torridus [/LIST] [b]Premade Apparel Items and Eggs[/b] -- [url=http://tinyurl.com/rockyextras]Google Spreadsheet with a Full List![/url] ZERO FEES FOR REQUESTING THESE! [b]Premade Skins / Accents[/b] -- ZERO FEES FOR REQUESTING THESE! [LIST] [*] Seaboxer (Fae F) [/LIST] [b]Examples[/b] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/35123357/durgons/piotr-sm.png[/img] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/35123357/durgons/shinigami-sm.png[/img] [img]http://i1333.photobucket.com/albums/w622/sleepydrops/DURGONS/asami_Atria-sm_zpsad2e00bc.png[/img] [img]http://i1333.photobucket.com/albums/w622/sleepydrops/DURGONS/agbg2001_lifewater-sm_zps3b382822.png[/img] [/center]
Ping List for Opening Shop
Premade Apparel Items and Eggs -- Google Spreadsheet with a Full List! ZERO FEES FOR REQUESTING THESE!

Premade Skins / Accents -- ZERO FEES FOR REQUESTING THESE!
  • Seaboxer (Fae F)

Examples
piotr-sm.png
shinigami-sm.png
asami_Atria-sm_zpsad2e00bc.png
agbg2001_lifewater-sm_zps3b382822.png
bannerthing.png
@voidprincess [u]Dragon[/u]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3559620][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35597/3559620_350.png[/img] [/url] [u]Flight[/u]: Shadow [u]Apparel?[/u]: Ornate Pearly Necklace [u]Skin?[/u]: N/A [u]Accents?[/u]: N/A [u]Extra[/u]: Shadow egg would be awesome~ Total price: Base (15k) Circuit (1k) Apparel (2k) Rock >> Egg (1k) = 19k or any coatl on the 3rd page of my lair (I can pay/trade after you make your choice~)
@voidprincess

Dragon: 3559620_350.png

Flight: Shadow
Apparel?: Ornate Pearly Necklace
Skin?: N/A
Accents?: N/A
Extra: Shadow egg would be awesome~

Total price:
Base (15k)
Circuit (1k)
Apparel (2k)
Rock >> Egg (1k)
= 19k or any coatl on the 3rd page of my lair (I can pay/trade after you make your choice~)
GlowPen2__zpsd670c446.png
☆Hatchery☆

Hyjwh.gifo5aAP.gifcDAPa.gif
@asami Holy cow, you were fast! :D Hello there!

I just want to confirm this (newbie moment!) but this is a FR shadow egg, correct? Just wanna make sure I get you what you want ;v;!

And I do have to say those coatls are quite gorgeous +A+ But I would rather you get your asking price for them, so I will settle for the 19k for now ;v; Thank you very much for that offer, though!!
@asami Holy cow, you were fast! :D Hello there!

I just want to confirm this (newbie moment!) but this is a FR shadow egg, correct? Just wanna make sure I get you what you want ;v;!

And I do have to say those coatls are quite gorgeous +A+ But I would rather you get your asking price for them, so I will settle for the 19k for now ;v; Thank you very much for that offer, though!!
bannerthing.png
@voidprincess

I saw your thread and was camping here until after maintenance to post :3 Filled out the form after you had it out and pasted it in LOL since I'm supposed to sleep now~ That is the shadow egg and I will send the 19k to you in a sec :)

Edit: Sent in payment yaaaay!
@voidprincess

I saw your thread and was camping here until after maintenance to post :3 Filled out the form after you had it out and pasted it in LOL since I'm supposed to sleep now~ That is the shadow egg and I will send the 19k to you in a sec :)

Edit: Sent in payment yaaaay!
GlowPen2__zpsd670c446.png
☆Hatchery☆

Hyjwh.gifo5aAP.gifcDAPa.gif
@asami I see! Lol I actually lost some edits in the first post due to me not paying attention to the time and getting maintenance'd, d'oh, but glad to see you stuck around :D! Preemptive good night to you, and I'll work on your dragon before I go off to bed!
@asami I see! Lol I actually lost some edits in the first post due to me not paying attention to the time and getting maintenance'd, d'oh, but glad to see you stuck around :D! Preemptive good night to you, and I'll work on your dragon before I go off to bed!
bannerthing.png
*Shadily looks around*
@Coolkid

i have the perfect fae for you and I'm gonna just need to

do the application

and get his apparel back...
*Shadily looks around*
@Coolkid

i have the perfect fae for you and I'm gonna just need to

do the application

and get his apparel back...
giphy.gif
@Coolkid

Can I just say you have instant love from me because you have a Dave sprite on your page? Omg Homestuck fan yes hello *heartheart* I'm actually a Dave cosplayer
@Coolkid

Can I just say you have instant love from me because you have a Dave sprite on your page? Omg Homestuck fan yes hello *heartheart* I'm actually a Dave cosplayer
bannerthing.png
@voidprincess let me grovel at your knees nah I won't do that but yeah, I sorta centered my whole thing around Homestuck

I need a Dave dragon oh dear gosh

Time to gather money >:/
@voidprincess let me grovel at your knees nah I won't do that but yeah, I sorta centered my whole thing around Homestuck

I need a Dave dragon oh dear gosh

Time to gather money >:/
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10